1| Waffles and Lilies

Aaron Clarke

He is a 24-year-old American billionaire who inherited his father's business on his 20th birthday, his brother Noah Clarke who is now 22 years old joined the business 2 years ago on his 20th birthday. They are equal partners of URBAN FOX LLC. An infamous multinational IT company.

BOTH THE BROTHERS MADE A GREAT DUO.

even after their personalities are poles apart; together they could take over Putin and Kim Jong Un...

BIANCA

Bianca is a 21 year old studying business.

She worked part-time at a book publication as an accountant before she got an internship at UrbanFox.

After getting the internship, she moved to New York. Though her parents were a little upset because they didn't want their sweetheart away from them but they knew it was for the best. Being the only child, Bianca was very close to both her parents.

Bianca always wanted to do something on her own. She didn't want to live under her father's shadow. When she was searching for her first job, her father offered him a job in his company- his father ran an electronic business- which she strictly declined and rather went to numerous interviews and applied for various jobs.

Finally, she got a job at this book application.

But now she is an intern in Urban Fox under the CFO- Emma Brown. It has been 3 months now.

She shares an apartment with her friend Alice in New York.

TODAY

I woke up to the noise of my roommate Alice blasting fantasy by Mariah Carey on speakers and singing- screaming the lyrics while dancing around my room

I woke up to the noise of my roommate Alice blasting fantasy by Mariah Carey on speakers and singing- screaming the lyrics while dancing around my room. I checked the phone, it was 5:15 AM. She never woke up before 8. And she had a towel on her hair..she took a bath. ALICE TOOK A BATH AT 5! My brain couldn't process anything.

"Ally what the fuck...." I mumble while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"I'm sooo intooo youuuu- ...Do NOT tell me you forgot!" She twirls and pauses near the edge of my bed.

"Forgot what?"

"Austin... my date for the day" She sighs turning the sound of speakers low.

"oh oh. Oh my god yes." My brain finally functions.

Alice was seeing this guy Austin and finally, he asked her on a date. They have a whole day date planned. And I'm so happy for her. She's so excited since last evening. And also, I promised to dress her and get her ready for today which I obviously.