8| Macarons

My jaw dropped when I heard the word PA

Okayyy I knew I was gonna get promoted but I didn't know I could be promoted to the PA's post.

Am I dreaming..? I was in disbelief. PURE DISBELIEF

Did this hot guy just tell me he has a future planned for me!?

HOLY MOTHER OF SANTA!

You gotta be kidding me.

OK OK OK OK.

I gathered myself up, tried to look as professional as possible, and said

"As a PA?"

"That's what I said." Mr. Clarke said.

I looked at Noah who was staring at Aaron with his mouth open.

"Gurl you better not let this go" he whispered and gave me wide eyes.

"I-I will gladly accept this offer, Mr. Clarke. I'm so grateful that you're giving me the opportunity to work with you. You won't be disappointed."

Fuckk me I could've said something better. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"I better not be."

"huh?" I asked like he was my homie or something.

He tilted his head.

"I better not be disappointed Ms. Cowell." He repeated himself.

"Yes...Of course, you won't be." I facepalmed pt.2 myself because I had already disappointed him.

"Collect the files of new projects from Ms. Cowell and issue the appointment letter and employment contract for her." He ordered his PA.

"You will join the office by tomorrow." Mr. Clarke said in a stern tone.

"Can" Noah interrupted.

Mr. Clarke glanced at him.

"You can join the office by tomorrow. It sounds better... you know more human-friendly."

"I didn't give any choice or option Noah, I gave a JOB." He stood up so did everyone else.

Noah rolled his eyes at him.

"Keep doing that you may find your brain back there" He said to Noah before turning around and going back to his main desk.

"That must've hurt." The PA pressed her lips and patted Noah to console him as he was left blank by his brother.

"Seriously?" Noah said

"Hi and congrats" The PA came up to me with a delightful smile.

"Hi and thank you." I said trying to contain my excitement.

"Here" I handed her the files.

"Thanks, I'll have someone deliver the contract to your address by this evening."