9| Am I going lax?

I unlocked the apartment's door

"You're home!" Ally exclaim and ran to me for a hug

"No, you are home."

"Lot of catching up to do. First Go freshen up, I have made burritos." She took my bag and dragged me to the bathroom from the back.

I came back to the living room all cozy with food and Netflix.

"Hii" I jumped into the couch.

"So, I got a lot to tell you!" Ally said handing me a plate of burritos with Mexican rice. Did I forget to mention what a chef she was?

"Me too!"

"You go first" She said

"No, you go first!!"

"You went on a date Ally!! Tell me ALL about it!" I said excitedly to swallow all the tea.

"So, he picked me up right, then we had coffee at Starbucks, and brunch at this nice place then he took me to the surfside beach and we explored the place on a motorcycle"

"A motorcycle ride!" I gasped

"Yess!! it was soo romantic Bi! then we had lunch at a restaurant there. Then we went to a museum and a library...he bought some books too" she pouted as she blushed.

"damnnn!!" My jaw was now officially on floor.

"Then we went to his house, he cooked us chicken alfredo for dinner. We had a nice romantic dinner, he then poured us some wine and we had a lil chit-chat-" Ally pouted trying not to smile.

"And?"

"nothing." She looked away to the tv.

I took the remote and switched the tv off.

"Alice! Tell me what happened next!?" I blurted cause she left my curious ass hanging.

"Okayyy...So yk...We had a lil makeout session then we went to his bedroom and you know bang bang into his room."

she later then of course shared some more deep details which I can't tell because that would be TMI (too much information)

"So, Alice finally got shagged!!"

"Yup!" she said proudly

"Now your turn!"

"Well...Wait here!!" I said and ran to the fridge and came with an uncorked champagne bottle and two glasses.

"What's this for?" Alice asked confusingly.

"To celebrate your deed and my promotion!" I asserted.

"YOUR WHAT!?" Ally stood up on the couch exhilarated by the news.

"Yup! And now I am PA to the CEO of Urbanfox!"

"The Clarke Brothers?" She gasped

"Yup"

"You better not be joking" She gave me a look

"I'm not" I poured the champagne

"Wait.. there was a post for you...I saw it in the mailbox... Bianca?"

"Mhmm" I handed her a glass

SHE SCREAMED IN JOY SPILLING ALL THE CHAMPAGNE ON THE COUCH.

"You're PA to the Clarke boys!!!" She hugged me tight enough to suffocate me!

So everyone knew the boys except me? Of course, I just shifted from New Jersey too New York 3 months ago.

We then exchanged a few more pieces of information and decided to call it a night and also Ally was getting some sweet texts from Austin.

"Goodnight Babe"

"Good Night Ally. Now go to sleep. You don't wanna wake up late for clinic tomorrow." She worked at a vet clinic.

"ok mam"

"I meant no more sexting. Go to sleep okay?"

"Mhmm" she said trying not to blush at a text on her phone.

"gosh." I sigh

I went to my room, turned the lights off, and replayed every part of this great day because it was so unexpected and I wondered how all of a sudden I got this Job until I finally fell asleep without the answer of how.
MY ROOM

ALICE'S ROOM

ALICE'S ROOM

_________

I was trying to distract myself and not thinking about what Noah just said regarding her promotion as a PA

I don't even know why I did that.

I didn't have anything planned...neither about hiring her as my PA nor about the future thing I told her.

But I definitely was impressed by her and her work...

But this is just so inappropriate. I hired her as my PA without any proper thinking let alone negotiation with Noah. WHY? I know why but I don't wanna admit it because I felt abnormal and absolutely unprofessional. I felt myself going lax.

'I can not be fascinated by a random woman and make an impulse decision' I tell myself.

I convinced myself and got back to work.

.・゜✧﹒☁﹒✧゜・.