17| Come and get me sweetheart

"I am going on that bridge!" She giggled and ran away from my arms

"Hey! Wait for me!" I ran behind her.

"Race Me, Clarke!" She giggled running towards the bridge.

I was running behind her, as I saw her perfect hair sway along with her movements. Her perfect giggles echoed across the field, the flowers she picked up in her basket were now falling off the basket and were now scattered on the path she just walked. I saw her as she graciously made her way to the bridge.

"You're gonna lose!" She squealed in joy while still running

"I've already lost"

"C'mon don't give up!" She said as she was panting, as she turned around waiting for me.

I quickly ran past her and reached one end of the bridge, leaving her stunned.

"That's cheating!" She shouted with a frown on her face, as she still stood at the place.

"Don't let your enemy fool you!" I teased her.

"Ughh! I hate you!" She ranted which made me giggle.

"Yes? Aww, I'm sad now." I mocked her.

"Come and get me, sweetheart!" I shouted as I waited for her at the end of the bridge.

She did her cute little run towards me with a half angry half annoyed face.

"You better run for your life!" She purred as she was near me.

"I don't have to. It's already running at me." I said softly holding my arms out for an embrace.

"And that... won't help you!" She panted as she finally reached my arms, She leaned and melted in my arms letting her whole body loosen up in my grip as I held her with her waist.

"Woah! Woah! woa- oh oh!" We both stumbled and fell to the ground with her back on top of me.

She was now laying on her back on top of me, giggling and panting