18|The Nyx

After that event, and the other business work

After that event, and the other business work. I was finally in my hotel room.

It was 11 in the night. I was out on the balcony with a cigarette hanging between my fingers.

That dream did nothing but made me feel like puking my guts out, out of embarrassment.

And now I don't want to sleep because I know I can't.

What if the nightmares return....

"I have a bad news

"I have a bad news." Noah leans back on my desk standing beside me.

"Mhmm?" I reply typing something on my laptop.

"Consider our weekends ruined."

"Why!?" I ask shocked diverting all my attention to him.

"Well, we have a business meeting on this Saturday in Seattle one which Aaron was supposed to attend but my Tinkerbell decided to go AWOL, so it's me and you who'll undergo this bumtrip."

"Seattle?" I gasp.

"Yes"

"Oh my god! What do you mean a bum trip, Seattle is beautiful" I chirp.

"Yeah, Excluding the meeting part. Yes" He frowns

"I mean...it's just a meeting. We are gonna get through it! C'mon it ain't that bad" I stand up and tap his arm.

"First of all it's not just a meeting and second of all it is bad." He purses his lips.

"What do you mean...?"

"I mean....It's a business meeting which is more like a party with a business man who is more like an enemy"

"An enemy?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Something like that...So, Book the hotel for our stay, I'll get the rest things done."

"Any hotel in particular?" I ask so I don't make any mistakes.