11| Caught in 4k

She walked in

She walked in. She was searching for me. I was near the window on the back sipping my cinnamon green tea.

"Here." I helped her find me but I scared her...she looked startled. Her eyes met mine. She looked so innocent at that very moment.

I told her to have a seat. I was standing near the window, I let my eyes admire her. I watched her walk and sit in one of the chairs at my desk. My eyes trailed down from her wavy brown hair to her body. Her outfit was complimenting her figure, perfectly wrapped around her.

Aaron the fuck you doing!? I thought as she turned around to look at me just to find my eyes bored into her body.

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked towards my chair walking past her. I sniffed for her scent. It was vanilla and something else...I tried to soak it all up.

She looked up at me.

Caught in 4k

I cleared my throat and took a seat.

"Well Bianca, First of all, I'd like to welcome you to the team. Congratulations on taking the next step in your career. We see great things in your future, thats why we hired you. Our company is growing and changing every day it's great to have you along for the ride"

Why did that not sound very warm and welcoming?...

"Thank you, Mr. Clarke. Im happy that you trust my abilities and give me a chance to work with you.

I nodded

"and the second urgent thing I told you about- Well, you will be attending all of my meetings with me today. So, arrange your schedule according to mine and collect the necessary files and my schedule from Rebecca."

She was dumbstruck for a moment but she nodded in confusion.

"Sure, Mr. Clarke."

"That should be fine with you. yeah?" I asked as she looked kinda nervous.

"Yes..it is perfectly fine."

"good" I said.

"Anything else sir?" She asked in that angelic voice of hers.

But that sir.

goddamn

"That'll be all"

she slightly nodded and got up.

I again unknowingly had my eyes on her as she made her way to the door.

She held the doorknob and opened the door to leave. She turned around.

Again, caught in 4k

I immediately looked at my laptop which was shut down.

She left.

She is insanely gorgeous. Shut up.

I sat down on a chair while he was still in the back

I was waiting for him to come to the desk, and I was nervous about what urgent work was he talking about.

I turned around. He was looking at me with his eyebrows slightly frowned. Was he sizing me up?

If he fires me I can still work with Ms. Brown right?

I mean he hired me kind of promptly. Maybe he regrets it...He didn't even reply when I said good morning earlier.

He walked towards the desk, and now he was behind my chair....if you wanna fire me just do it, why make it dramatic.
bruh.

I looked up at him in nervousness. His long lashes fluttered. He cleared his throat at sat on his chair.

Then he delivered his little welcome speech which got me in relief.

I am not getting fired...good.

But wait...what!?

He wanted me to accompany him to his meetings. The meeting I knew nothing about.

How I'm gonna do it, it's my first day. Have some mercy.

Maybe he saw the confusion on my face and asked me if I was alright with it.

Do I have a choice...

I agreed like a good employee.

I was leaving his office but I felt a strong gaze behind me. It was him...

What does this handsome guy want?

His heavenly emerald eyes were on me again. His gaze gave me butterflies this time.

'poker face' I sighed in my head.

And went to Becky's cabin to get the files and also get the schedules re-arranged.

"any last-minute tips." I asked her

"Listen to him carefully.
Do exactly the same as what he tells you. Do not question anything he says.
Have an approaching face.
Don't go anywhere without informing him.
Try not to talk to him or anyone."

"He is not a person you would like to talk to and be friendly with. He hates almost everyone and is a ticking bomb. I shouldn't say this... but he's kind of a short-tempered dork" Rebecca gave her a whole-ass disclaimer.

"Don't take anything he says to heart...and you'll get used to him" she added

"Oh-kay...You might have got me a little nervous." I said

"It's gon be good, we can grab lunch together then..?"

"Yup, sounds good."

-----------------

I took my iPad, notepad, a pen, our planners and other files. I waited for him outside my office.

His office door opened.

And he came out.
not as gay.

He was talking on the phone. I could see some tattoos up his wrist.

He had tattoos on the back of his hand but...He has a full-sleeve tattoo. Damn!

He was looking just so fine in his expensive black suit.

He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me while signaling me to go to the elevator.

damn pt.2 okayy..THAT was hot!

I may have blushed at him. I rushed to the elevator waiting for him to come in...

He was still on his phone... I was holding the elevator's door for him. But he was still busy in his phone talking to someone and was taking a whole day to come.

I leaned against the elevator door, giving up that he's gonna come any soon cause he was still on his phone with his back at me. I pouted with my nose scrunched at him.

and he turned around.

What a timing Bianca!

He tilted his head raising his brows. Giving me that 'seriously. you wanna get fired?' look.

I immediately fixed my face, looking professional- trying to look.

How to get fired by your grumpy boss- 101

I stood straight, looking down while still holding the elevator.

and finally he entered the elevator.

I sighed in my head.

.・゜✧﹒☁﹒✧゜・.