6| Sisters before Misters

Third Person's POV

Its 7:00 AM

The alarm buzzes.

Bianca yawned and stretched to the sound of the alarm. She turns around to turn the alarm off.

AND

she fell off the couch.

"ahhhhh" She whined and realized she was sleeping on the couch. She thought to get up but she hurt her bum. So, she waited and got a little comfy on the floor, and began dozing off.

The alarm snoozes again.

"aghhh!" She sighs in frustration as she raises a hand to reach to the couch for her phone.

She turned it off.

"7:15 ...ouch my bum"

She sits and stares at the TV screen. Rubs her eyes. Again stares at the tv and then at the melted ice cream. She feels sad about the ice cream. She leans her back and realizes it's Promotion Day.

"OH!!" She gasps and checks the time again. And finally gets up and cleans the mess up around the couch.

She turns on some music. She then goes to the bathroom and freshens up.

She goes to the kitchen and makes some sandwiches and a smoothie for herself while doing lil dances.

She sits at the dining table and misses Ally. She decided to text Ally.

BIANCA

"Call me Al."

"Sisters before Misters. FORGOT?"

"See what i made😋.."
picture of the breakfast*

She scrolls through Instagram and eatS HER breakfast

She scrolls through Instagram and eatS HER breakfast. Then she quicly cleans the kitchen and the house.

8:30 AM

She's dressed up and about to leave for the office.

She locks the apartment. Takes her car and decides to grab a coffee on her way to the office.

She reaches the office and waves to Diana who was at the coffee machine.