5| A promotion?

I AM GETTING A PROMOTION!!!

This news got me on Cloud 9. I'm so elated. Can't stop smiling!

I left for home late today and I thought Ally would already be home so I got an ice cream bucket for celebrating the promotion. I am a little tired today due to the late hours but so happy. I drive back home... I put on some of my mother's music to celebrate my happiness. [Yup guessed it right..Taylor Swift]

I park my car and take the elevator thinking about how she's gonna react to the news. And I unlock the door only to find DARK.

"So, the date is still going on I guess" I say to myself with a pout turning on the lights as my face falls because Ally was still with Austin and I gotta wait again to tell her.

I sigh. Taking my heels and coat off, I drop my bag on the table and decide to take a quick shower.

I change to my comfy oversized t-shirt and shorts. I get a bag of Cheetos and get that ice cream I bought for us but now I gotta eat alone. Not a bad thing though...hehe.

I jump into the couch. Turn on Netflix to watch another crime documentary. Man!! I'm so obsessed with them. Weird I know. I think about that phone call with my new friend Noah Clarke. Am I friends with the CEO? Dawg! I'm getting a promotion. Double dawg!

I take my phone and open my inbox; No text from Ally. Ok, bitch I'll deal with you later. And here is a text from Noah (tbh it feels weird to call him that)

Noah

"Hey, this is Noah! I have Fixed our meeting at 11 AM"

"Roger Lane, Block-A2, building-1 top floor. I'll catch you up there"

"Want any changes?"

Bianca

"No, that's perfectly fine."

"See you at 11!"

Noah

"Good. See you there💗"

I text my parents about the promotion to share my happiness.

But wait I'm not actually promoted yet. What if it gets canceled? Wtf, that's going to be embarrassing. I'll be sad. Stop. NO. C'mon what's wrong with me!?

NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS BIANCA.

I check my snap before binging Netflix.

Opens Allys inbox. [MISTAKE]

HELL LOT OF SNAPS!! Damn gurll.

I saved them to watch later and skipped fast because Netflix was waiting.

Her last snap!

Context: Her arms wrapped around Austins neck

Caption: gon be a busy night.. take care bibi 🙈🤭

I sigh and smile. Guess it's a lucky day for both of us.

Miss you ally!! Got a good news hehe. COME BACK SOON❤

I caption the snap video I took of me with my ice cream bucket, tv, and the cozy room and send it to her.

The couch all comfy, guess I fell asleep...?

.・゜✧﹒☁﹒✧゜・.

Hi guys!!

ANYONE HERE..?

LMAOO..

so consistent... ain't I ;)