20| Late

They've been out for about 2 hours

The meeting...or party whatever it is starts in 1 hour. It's gonna take half an hour to reach the venue. We're definitely gonna be late for it.

I hate impunctuality.

And what are they both even doing outside? Wander around Seattle? bullshit. It's just another dull and mundane place with terrible air quality.

I guess, I'll leave without them.

I turn the shower off and get out of the bathroom draping a towel around my waist. I pick up my Armani tuxedo that just arrived and begin dressing up.

The phone rings.

"Mr. Clarke they're here." Patrick says from the other side.

"Tell them I'll leave in 20 minutes." I say putting my cufflinks on.

"Alright."

Patrick is the head of our security department. He is my most trusted man and that's why I've assigned him for Noah's security.

Patrick has never failed to show his loyalty and altruism for this family.

He is a good man.

"I think this dress is too much

"I think this dress is too much..." I say looking in the mirror.

While Noah was sitting on my bed dressed in a tuxedo that we purchased for him from the mall.

"...gorgeous? Yes, it is too much gorgeous. It's my choice anyways."

"I mean... It is gorgeous but I...it'll look weird. I'm you guys' PA, and this does not look very PA-ish."

The dress was really nice, but keeping in mind that we were going for a meeting and I'm a PA, this dress give those kind of vibes.

"Oh! C'mon Bianca, you look amazing and who cares if it's PA-ish or not? You Ought To slay! That's your birthright."

I look at him raising my eyebrows and then at the mirror.

"I bought that for you, and you'll be hurting me if you decide to wear anything else. Do you wanna hurt my poor heart?" He fake frowns at me.