12| Lunch Date?

He pressed the button to the 5th floor, our office was on the top floor and the conference room was on the top 2nd floor(5th)

He stood beside me as the elevator was closing. Noah came out of Rebecca's cabin and saw us, He mouthed 'Oh my god' and gasped dramatically, he put his hand on his mouth.

He waved to us like mothers waving to their children when they get on the bus. He sent some flying kisses and Korean hearts from afar.

And gave a last wave, that wave felt like the last time people waved Titanic. And the door closed. I found it funny though...Then I looked at his face he was already looking down at me with his serious gaze. oops. I looked down.

keep a straight face Bianca! I said to myself in my head.

That 10 seconds were the most awkward seconds of my life.

The elevator opened. He got out. I sighed in relief and followed him.

damn! The way he walked. The workers greeted him. He nodded. okay, so he nodded to every greeting rather than saying it back. Cool. There were very few workers on that floor. Just big meeting rooms.

We entered the meeting room. The clients were already there.

Mr. Clarke turned around.

"get me an espresso. will you?" He asked...more like stated.

"Okay" I rushed out of the room and being the smart person that I am, I called Becky.

"He asked me for an espresso. I don't even know where the machine is. HELP." I blurted out.

"2 rooms down the meeting room.3, you will find a kitchen. Two shots of espresso three pumps of syrup."

"Thank you." I immediately hung up. And went to the kitchen and made the espresso."

I one last time went through my notes in my notepad of How to Behave Around Him 101 by Becky. Oh yes of course I wrote that down.

I served him his coffee, he was sitting on the main chair at the front and I sat on a chair that had my name on it. It was the first seat on his left.

He was looking at me as he reached for his espresso, maybe thinking I screwed it but he doesn't know I came prepared!

He took a sip. He put the cup back. Didn't react... okay poker face!

He started the meeting. I made notes and listened to each and every word carefully.

He glanced at me a few times, maybe to check if I was paying attention or not. But as I said I came prepared.

He looked so hot during the presentation like gawd if you were my teacher I would have aced the academics!

one meeting down.