15|Sometimes We Should Take Shortcuts

I was arranging Noah's business trip to Berlin

I was arranging Noah's business trip to Berlin. Apparently, they had a jet, a fucking JET and a helipad on top of this building.
So, I just had to make his accommodation arrangements, prepare his schedules, do some currency and card transfers and lastly make some calls regarding the trip.

Rebecca was preparing the files and reports for Noah's meetings.

I picked up the telephone to call the driver who was gonna pick Noah up from the airport.

"Heyyy! Noah's not going to Berlin!!!" Rebecca barges into my office shouting.

"Wha- I've already done the... I've made all the arrangements." I gabble.

"Now I gotta cancel them?" I sigh in distress.

"Not really...Aaron will be going instead. So, just change the name."

"oh..." I sigh in relief

I looked at Becky and gave her a sympathetic smile cause she was also going along with Noah first but now she's stuck with Mr. Clarke.

"Good luck Beck"

She chuckles.

"Guess, there's no escape for me!" She sighs.

We can say today was not Rebecca's day, cause she was to accompany Mr. Clarke to his meetings and later go on a 2 week trip.

God bless her.

"See you at lunch, Becky" I say as she was leaving my office.

So, Today I had to accompany Noah to a town hall meeting and his appointment with some stakeholders after lunch.
-----------

"Lunchtime Beckyyy!" I say as I see her in the corridor.

"Yup, I gotta have my last meal before entering the hell gate." She jokes.

I give her a side eye as we leave for the cafeteria.

"Berlin doesn't seem like Hell tho"

"But Aaron definitely does"

"C'mon we shouldn't talk like this about our dear boss, he is such a nice person"

"Oh yeah?" Becky squints her eyes at me.

"This won't be your first time right?"

"Of course! But it anyways sucks, I mean he sucks. I don't know why he decided to go there himself even when he had more important tasks to do here. He could've let Noah handle the tasks in Berlin.

"Good for me" I shrug.

We both sit and order veggie wraps and sandwiches and talk about some random things.