19| Barbie's here

Dear GHOSTIESS!!

I have changed our male protagonist's name from XAVIER to AARON.

So, Now It is Aaron Clarke.

And I've also added the Trailer chapter as the very first chapter. Go, check it out for a better understanding and an overview of this story. Yes, it's like a trailer for a movie.

I have also added the Aesthetics of the current main characters in the third chapter. So, check that out too.

And you already have IGNORE IT AND JUMP TO THE STORY

I open my eyes and roll over the bed to find my phone

I open my eyes and roll over the bed to find my phone. It's 4 PM.

I'm so excited to get out of this hotel and actually explore the city a little, but I'm kinda hungry so I'll fill my growling stomach first and then go to Noah to ask if he wanna accompany me to my little Seattle trip.

My phone rings, it's Noah. Good. I pick it up.

"Bianca! Get out of your suite! Right Now! It's an emergency. This place is under terrorist attack. Be quick!" He panics on the other side of the phone and hangs up.

"Wh-" I pause mid-yawn.

He left me petrified and I couldn't get myself to move. I could feel as hands turn cold and most importantly I couldn't process anything cause I just woke up.

The moment of realization hit, and I was terror-stricken. I didn't want to die, not half-asleep.

I somehow manage to get myself to stand up and get out of the room. I slowly open the main door of this suite, and look on each side of the hallway. No one's here. I take a step forward, It was so quiet here until a loud bang was heard.

The sound got me and I timidly turned around. My gaze on the floor saw the huge painting that was previously hanging on the floor, broken and glasses scattered all around the floor. My gaze trails up to the person standing before me.

"Woops! That looked expensive" He said pointing at the painting lying between us.

Then he looked up and down my form. I just woke up and was sweating with my panicky breaths, definitely looking like a cat who fell into a pool.

I gulp saliva and just as I was about to ask him about the attack, he cuts me off.

"Don't tell me you actually believed that...."

"huh?" I ask, cause my brain barely functions when I'm fresh out of bed.

"The terrorist thingie...I was just kidding." He shrugs.

"What? Oh- Oh my god!! NOAH! The f-" I gasp and slap his arm which he smoothly dodges.

"It's not funny! I just woke up and you scared the shit outta me!"