7| A future planned for you

Third Person's POV

They went inside that office. Bianca was in awe of this place. The office was gorgeous. She loved it all. She was looking around admiring this place. Everything there was classy and elegant. Perfectly designed and perfectly organized. The office was faintly filled with his cologne.

Her eyes roamed around the whole place and came to a sudden stop as they met the smoky green eyes of a very handsome man sitting right across the office looking straight at her

Her eyes roamed around the whole place and came to a sudden stop as they met the smoky green eyes of a very handsome man sitting right across the office looking straight at her. His eyes had a sparkle of emerald just like the hue of new spring. She startled a little as she met that man's striking gaze. His eyes had a look of something...undescribable? Hard to be read....  Those eyes imitated a hidden forest during rain. He had a pointy classic greek nose and the most luscious lips you'll ever see and a warm ivory shade adorning his flawless skin.

He had his fingers interlocked and his elbows on both sides of the hands of the chair as he was slightly leaning back on his chair. His head was a little tilted towards his left. There was a serious yet pretty look on his face. He had his caramel brown hair with a light shade of honey blonde perfectly done upwards. He was clean-shaven with a sharp jawline. His facial features screamed perfection.

'So, this the hot CEO? The Aaron Clarke? damn he's so fine!' Bianca thought in her head.

'Probably thinking how stupid I am, looking like an alien who is seeing a human for the first time.' She thought and went into professional mode clearing her thoughts.

He stood up and walked towards them. He was tall and looked pretty muscular in a fine black suit.

"Emma!" His serious face had a slight smile as he hugged her.

"Hi, love!"

"How have been Emma?"

"Me...well Beautiful than ever isn't it obvious?" She said playfully flipping her hair.

"How about you love?" She asked him looking at him and then looking at where his eyes locked.

This whole time Aaron's eyes were on Bianca as if he was tryna read her but Bianca being Bianca was now looking at the floor tiles...how shiny they were.

"You tryna scare her away?" Em said slapping Aaron's arm. Bianca looked up, snapping back to reality at the sound of a slap; with a blank expression not knowing what happened or what they said.

"Oh-what No I-" He stutters.

"Good morning, Mr. Clarke, I am Bianca Cowell" She said extending her hand forward, trying to make it less awkward.

He shook her hand.

"Please have a seat" He said.