14| Whora the explorer

Third Person's POV

Aaron threw his blazer and bag on the couch of his living room and directly walked into the guest room.

He unlocked the door and entered the room.

His eyes met Rachel's icy blue drunk ones, he locked the door behind him.

Rachel was on the bed. He looked at her with eyes full of lust. He walked further into the room as he undid his tie.

She had a thin silk robe on but that was none of his business. He only wanted what lays underneath that cover.

She had a glass of red wine in her hand. With a seductive look in her eyes, she got up and came toward him putting the glass on the table.

She put her hands around his neck.

"Missed me?" She asked before locking her lips to his.

"More like missed this." He said pulling the lace of her robe. He watched as he let it fall down smoothly down her feet on the carpet.

She looked annoyed. She was about to say something but he cut her off as he crashed his lips on hers and put his tongue in her mouth and kissed her like a hungry scavenger.

He took her bra off. He looked at her bossoms and grabbed them while his lips still locked with Rachel's. He then kissed her neck and went down further.

His mouth reached the bossoms and he backed up a little to admire those piercings on her nipples then he bit them with a smirk. She whimpered and pulled his face to hers for a kiss. She started to unbutton his shirt.

He grabbed her face and bit her lips. She tried to dominate his mouth with her tongue but the poor girl failed as he grabbed her throat and pushed his tongue further down.

He released her throat and now had his one hand on her ass as he grabbed it tightly. And his other hand on top of her head pushing her down and signalling her to go down on her knees.

So she did.

"unbuckle my belt" He grunted.

She looked up at him like a good little puppy and followed the instructions.

She started unbuckling his belt and then she pulled down his pants and boxers in one go.

She smirked to see him hard already.

She held his dick with both of her hands and gave it few tugs before she started grazing her lips on the tip, trying to tease him.

And he hated that.

He fisted her hair and thrust himself down her throat deep.

She gagged.

He smirked.

She hollowed her mouth and sucked on it. Her saliva drooling from her lips and his cock.
'must say her sucking game was the best.'

She grabbed the base of his cock in her hand and tugged the part she couldn't fit in her mouth.

"Mhm..." She moaned as she licked his cock from top to bottom.

She put it back in her mouth, bobbing her head on his cock.

Then he pulled her up with his one hand around her throat another one in her hairs.

She went for a kiss.

Aaron backed up and turned her around before she could reach his lips.

"I told you not to do that" He said with an evil smirk.