2| Anxious

I park my chevy and walk out of the parking lot

I park my chevy and walk out of the parking lot. It's 8:55, and I'm not late woohoo! I walk into this big sexy building and I saw Diana walking up to me with two coffees in her hand.

"Coffee love?" she asks with a beautiful smile.

"Yes please" I say desperately.

Diana was my first friend here, she works as a receptionist for this company.

"Ms. Brown wanted to see you so stop by her office." She says

"okayyy"..." Is it bad?"

"Oh no, no I guess it has to do with the quarterly reports."

"Oh, okay" I sigh in relief.

"See you soon babe." She says and leaves toward her desk.

-----------------

"Ms. Brown?" I enter her office.

"Oh hi sweetie" She smiles with her bright eyes

"Good Morning"

"Morning..." Her face falls.

"I forgot to tell you yesterday that today we have to submit the quarterly reports, So today you will have to complete the reports by 4 pm. Clarke's gonna be here for reports by 4:30" She said in a distressed tone.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you this earlier, I don't know how it slipped from my mind. But we have to submit them by 4:30. Sweetie, I know it's a lot but please get them done. It's urgent. I'll make sure you don't get any other workload except this and I'll ask Alex and Cassie to help you. okay?" She added.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Brown but NO I won't do it." I say with a deadpan face.

"wh-.. BIANCA!" Ms. Brown slightly raises her voice and furrows her eyebrows.

"What did you just say Ms. Cowell?" She asked in a monotone.

"I said I won't do it." I shrugged.

"Cause I've already done it" I added after a little pause with a nervous smile cause Ms. Brown looked furious.

I hand out the file I completed this morning.

"Here madam."

She looks at me and then at the file with a blank face. She takes the file from my hand, goes through some pages, and sighs in relief.

She looked at me and hit my hand with a file.

"Bianca! You-" She giggled and moved forward to hit me again.

"You're supposed to appreciate me!" I pouted

"Yeah? Well done..." She shrugs.

" You owe me a coffee." I squint my eyes at her.

"Sure, but now get back to work it's 9:05" she says with a serious face.

"Okay mam" I leave her office.
-----------------------
"It's 4 o'clock, children. Go and look approachable" Ms. Brown says deafeningly.

"What's with these hairs, Alex?" She runs her hand through Alex's messy hair.

"C'mon Ms. Brown it's fashion!"

"GO AND FIX YOURSELVES, EVERYONE! Mr. Clarke will be here soon you don't wanna look like this trust me"

Everyone leaves for the restroom. Ms. Brown holds my hand.

"Bianca I will have to ask you to do the presentation of the report"

"What!?" I say in disbelief.

"Yes. DO NOT ARGUE" She says calmly

"Ms. Brown please.. I've never done this before. How am I-"

DEATH STARE

"please!!!! next time I promise not today I don't know how. I-" I beg her.

"Just speak what you have written in the report. Now fix your hair. You gotta give a good impression."

"But....Fine! I guess cause I don't have another choice." I sigh.

She smiled at me.

I went to the restroom. I asked Cassie to stay and help me with the presentation. I thought it's gonna be easier but hell nah. I was literally shaking. I don't know how am I gonna do this.

I calmed my body down. I tried to...

"okay?" I took a deep breath.

"Okay!" Cassie nodded.

"Now 3 2 1 ACTION!" Cassie said.

I begin presenting reports to her.
____________

"That looked kinda staged." Cassie said after I babbled the reports to her.

"I know, I sounded like a 5-year-old reciting poem." I scoffed.

"Yeah, but it was good, you'll be good" She assured me and we walked out.

"Have you seen Mr. Clarke before?" I asked.

"Yup both of them."

"There are two?" I asked surprisingly

"Wh- you didn't know. Aaron Clarke the hot one and his lil brother Noah Clarke the cute one"

"oh oh. Hear this." I said looking at her.

"Good Morning MR. Clarke- Nooo! Good Evening Mr. Clarke. Yes, again.
Good Evening Mr. Clarke... Mr. Clarke or Mr. Clarkes? NO. Good Evening Mr. Clarke and Good Evening Mr. Clarke, I am Bianca Cowell and I work here under Ms. Brown. I will be presenting the reports to you. So! blah blah blah"

"That was good yea?" I asked with a nervous smile while walking down to the office.

"Bianca! look at me it's gonna be fine okay? You're just freaking out for nothing. You're gonna do it effortlessly I know so just relax okay?" She tried to comfort me.

"I know Cass, but I've only worked here for 3 months. And I'm going to present the reports to the CEOs. I don't even know how is it done like... I don't know how to present myself let alone the report. What if they fire me because I couldn't do the presentation properly" I speak anxiously in one breath.

"No we won't" An unfamiliar deep and attractive from the back is heard.

.・゜✧﹒☁﹒✧゜・.

Hi guyss!!!
it's the 3rd chapter🥰🌸
hope you guys like it 👀💫

And lmao I ain't getting no views🤡

HILARIOUS NO!?

But i really hope for some viewers on my story. I'm working hard for this... I mean not really hard. But it takes a lil strength to think and write, search for pictures and put them...Wattpad can be a lil uncooperative sometimes..like it deletes whatever you wrote for 3 hrs in 3 secs...it won't let me put pictures...like yk how an app can suck sometimes.
idek who am i talking to🙂 I guess it's now just my personal diary cause nobody gonna read it.

BUT HOPE FOR THE BEST right!!?

MAYBE I TURN OUT TO BE LIKE ANNE FRANK👽

AND I'M STILL GONNA UPLOAD CHAPTER UNTIL I CAN.

byebye❣️