01

The story contains.

•Top Jungkook
•Bottom Taehyung.
•Magic
Drama, romance, humour,
War.
•Mpreg
•Little angst.
•Whipped kook.
•Alpha-omega.
•Sassy ,power bottom Tae.
•Mature language
•Rebirth.
•Male lactation.
•Cross dressing.
And many more things.

Main ship
Taekook

Side ships
•Yoominseok
•Namjin
•jenlisa.

This story is based on my imagination, there's no connection between any of the characters with the real life people.

If you have any problem with the story, it's concept, or if you are uncomfortable with any of the things in the story. Kindly drop the story, but don't come in comment section to say nonsense.

____

A man was sitting on the bloody floor, his love, his mate laying lifeless in his arms. The man was breathing heavily not able to handle the pain of his mate's death. With burning range he stared at the people standing infront of him.

They all backed away a little seeing the man's strong glare, some of them were feeling sad for the male, while some thought he deserved that pain.

"You all killed my love." The male spoke, voice holding just hatred for all the people standing infront of him.

"You all KILLED HIM." He shouted making every single soul flinch, their heads were lowered as they can't lift their heads and look at the royal male infront of them.

"YOU ALL TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME."He shouted again, body shaking because of pain and anger. People felt shrivers hearing the loud growl.

"You all will pay for it." He spoke nodding to himself, he was going crazy. The one whom he loved so much was now in his arms lifeless.

"You all took my happiness, you all won't be happy either." The male spoke gritting his teeths.

"This kingdom and the people of this kingdom will never be happy. None of you will be able to live a happy life. I curse you all, neither you will get your loves nor any happiness. Everyone, every single of you who killed my love will have a pain ful death. The world will see what does people gets when they separate two lovers. This beautiful place for which you all have pride, will be destroyed. No person will go out alive once coming here.

The nature will take our revenge, you have separated true lovers. YOU ALL HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT. NONE OF YOU WILL BE ALIVE. Especially not the ones who were behind all this. My moon goddess won't let you all go. You-- you a--ll wi-ll suffer." The male spoke out the last words gasping of air, his heart beat was decreasing.

The kingdom was surrounded by black clouds, Strom started, the air was so getting speedy, as the male's breath of decreasing the atmosphere started to get cold and dark.

The land started to shake, heavy rain started with thunder Strom, cracks were seen on the ground. The male looked at his lovers pale face placing his forehead on his lover's he took his last breath.