20

Tae and others stared at the male hovering over tae, hands caging younger from both sides. While Jungkook had his eyes locked with tae's wide Bambi eyes. He doesn't know why but he feels like he used to stare in those eyes for hours. It felt like an ocean to him, where he just wanted to get drowned.

"Jungkook." Yoongi's voice finally made him understand in what position he and tae were. But he didn't move a bit, instead he turned his head and looked at yoongi. Yoongi  was wearing a jacket over his shirt, he thought to ask yoongi to give that jacket to tae.

But than he remembered yoongi's jacket might have his scent which will be rubbed on tae as well.

"Hyung, can you bring a jacket from my bag?" He asked body not even moving from its previous place. Yoongi stared at him for good seconds and nodded, he walked to the place they put bag and got a jacket of Jungkook from it. Yoongi gave the jacket to Jungkook who wrapped it over tae's upper body.

"Go change." He spoke to tae, who was still in daze.

"But--" tae wanted to say something.

"I said go. Change." Jungkook spoke again, voice dripping dominance the same tone he used in the dressing room. This time his eyes have a glint of whiteness in them, somewhere it came from both Jungkook and Lucifer.

Seeing the white glint, tae's eyes got a bit red as well. He nodded without a word as he rushed inside. Jungkook sighed and took a deep breath to calm himself. There was complete silence in the yacht, just the sound of waves was heard. Jungkook looked at the door where tae disappeared some whiles ago, as the door got open. He sighed in relief as he saw tae back in his normal clothes.

The atmosphere which felt too awkward turned comfortable again. Jin and Jimin shared a look as they looked at taekook.

"It's good we pulled these two ok time." Hoseok spoke breaking the silence as tae stood beside Jungkook.

"Right, or those people have caught them." Jimin spoke shaking his head.

"But how did you got this yacht?" Tae asked, Jungkook also looked at them for answer.

"I will tell you, let's first get inside." Jin spoke, they all nodded as they walked inside the small area with sheds above.

They all got settled, Jin gave them the coconut water they were drinking from days

"Where is namjoon hyung?" Jungkook asked noticing elder wasn't anywhere.

"I am here Jungkook." Namjoon spoke as he walked out from the captain cabin.

"Was you driving the yacht?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, I was the one driving it. Now now I had set the location and put it on automatic driver." Namjoon spoke settling next to Jin.

"Here the last part hyung." Jungkook spoke taking the book he stealed from his tshirt. Namjoon gave him a proud smile as he took the book.