22

Jungkook and tae didn't knew when the tears slipped from their eyes, but others did noticed the two. Yoongi was the only one who was confused as others already knew they both have a strong connection with this island.

"Kook, tae are you both fine.?" Yoongi asked snapping the two out of the daze.

"Huh?" They asked together, yoongi pointed at their cheeks, as they put their fingers over their cheeks they realised they were shedding tears.

"I..." Both didn't knew what to say at this point. Namjin understood how confuse these two were.

"It's fine, I guess that will be your happy tear." Jin spoke, Jimin nodded his head agreeing with Jin.

"Hmm, we all should leave now. We have to go and see around to enter inside and then we have to fine how and where we can get the treasure." Namjoon spoke, they all nodded. As they started to walk ahead, as they walked more inside the island their eyes widen by the Beauty they saw.

The surrounding was all beautiful, colourful flowers on either side with tall young tree, fresh leave over the branches, cool breeze creating a beautiful melody as they got hit on the fresh green leaves.

The seven boys walked more and more, the birds surrounded them flying around them as if welcoming them in their own voice. A bird came and sat on tae's shoulder, tae smiled softly at the small pretty bird. He tried to pat her but it flew away.

The surroundings were beyond their expectations, they had thought it would be a dark place with scary vibes but everything was too beautiful, too calm and too heavenly.

"Isn't this place supposed to be a dangerous place?" Yoongi asked.

"Hmm, it's just beautiful nowhere near scary." Jimin spoke agreeing with Jimin.

"It's still the 1/3 beauty of this island, there was a time this island was known for its beauty all over the world." Jin spoke with a small smile.

"Hmm, it was a place where everyone wished to visit." Namjoon spoke with a sigh at the end.

"Everyone still be alert, there might be something which might not look a harm but can be deathly." Jin spoke.

"What can be deathly at this place hyung." Tae spoke looking at the beautiful flowers who were smelling so fresh.

"Tae, the most beautiful sword can be too deathly as well. " Namjoon spoke, tae nodded understanding elders words.

"Let's go ahead, we have to get something to know from where we can get the treasure." Jungkook said they all walked ahead. Their ears perked up as they heard the sound of water falling.

They followed the sound and reached the waterfalls, the place looked like it was straight out from some fairy tale. The waterfall was from a way too high place, there was a rainbow from where the water was falling.

The lake that was created by the waterfall was too clear that the stone under Neath were visible, small fishes were inside the lake that made it look even more pretty. Everyone was busy admiring the place while taekook had their eyes stuck at the waterfall, they were feeling as there was something behind that fall.

Meanwhile Lisa who can see all of them was shedding silent tears. She was behind the water falls caged inside the wall, just her eyes got opened when taekook stepped on the island, she was able to speak but her voice were too weak and low.

She admired her brother who was staring at her side, along with her best friend standing next to her brother.

"Gguk, Hyun." She thought as the two looked away from her as Jimin took them hands and dragged them to let them see the lake.