38

They all stared at the dark room which was too deep to even know. None of them have any idea about this room and to their thoughts the treasure might be hidden inside of this basement.

"What do you think, how deep it would be?" Jin asked as they all have this thought.

"Let me check it." Namjoon spoke as he looked around to get something, he took an arrow that looked old too from a near by table. Counting 3 he threw the arrow inside the dark basment. It took around 4 to 5 minutes for the arrow to make a sound as it reach on the floor.

"It's too deep., We should get something to create brightness inside before proceeding to go." Yoongi spoke, they all nodded and took out the torches they had brought along with themselves.

Taekook were first one that stepped inside the dark place, and others followed behind. They walked and walked, it seem that the stairs weren't finishing. They don't know how much time it took them to reach to the basement, but their legs were paining badly because of walking so much.

The basement was scary, no light, nothing to give them a buit of calmness. Jin and hoseok screamed loudly, making others scream too as the bats flew over their heads.

They all sat on the floor, covering their heads, after a few minutes they all moved their torches upwards to see if the bats were still there. They all sighed in relief as the bats were nowhere in site.

They walked ahead, stepping on th floor with conscious steps, mind and body fully alert to fight if something shows up suddenly. Jimin gasped and nearly flinched when he looked at his side, there was a huge spider over the wall.

He immediately rushed to yoongi and snugged over his side. All of them were holding their mate's hands so other won't go away from them. Tae gulped hard when he saw some bones scattered over the floor a bit away from where they were.

"Kook see." He spoke pointing at the place where the bones were.

"I think the bones might be someone's who came to get the treasure but didn't survived." Jungkook spoke, tae hummed as he snugged more closer to Jungkook.

"Are we going to end up like them?" Jimin mumbled as with fear visible in his voice.

"Don't worry, we won't." Yoongi spoke as he pecked jimin's side forehead holding his hand tighter.

"Kook, do you think the treasure will be somewhere here? Will jeongguk have hide something so obvious and no one have got to know about it?" Tae asked.

"Hmm, you have a point. Making this big and deep basement should have been too difficult for him. But I think he would have worked on it for years, the work would be too slow to be noticed." Tae nodded understanding jungkook's point.

"Guys, see." Namjoon spoke pointing at a particular direction, they all turned and looked where other was pointing and their eyes filled with hope as they saw a small bright light, coming from somewhere.

"I think the treasure might be there. We all should go." Jin spoke, they all nodded and walked towards the direction.

As they walked closer the light became more bright. They had to cover their eyes to protect it from such a bright light, after sometimes their eyes got adjust to the bright glow that was there in that place.

It looked liked a cave inside the basement. Their jaw dropped as there was the treasure box right in front of them. It was covered with dust and Spider's web. There was a small place from where light was glowing over the box, that means there was a small hole just above the box.

Jungkook looked at other, they all walked more close to the treasure. They weren't able to believe if it was true, did they really found the long lost treasure.