27

The lady looked at all of them with a soft smile."I am Jennie a witch." She said they all looked at each other and then back at her.

"Ok, and may we know why you are helping us. Because I can say none of us know you." Namjoon asked crossing his hands over his chest.

"I have two reasons for that, one I had promised someone that I will help you all whenever you all will be in too dangerous problem, that you can't get away from it by yourself. And second, these two are the head alpha and Luna and it's my responsibility to protect them." She spoke pointing at taekook who were now frustrated.

"Head alpha, and Luna? Is this some kind of finctional alpha omega verse or what?" Jungkook spoke in an irritated tone.

"You will get to know the head alpha, it's time for me to take my leave. Make sure to tell them about everything, because now it's time." She spoke looking at namjoon and disappeared in a blink leaving a bit of green smoke.

Namjoon gulped as taekook looked at him with 'answer me' look, he sighed looks like it's finally the time to tell them everything.

"Let's go inside I will tell you everything." He spoke, they all nodded and got inside. Jin placed the hot coffee and hot choco mugs in front of them as they all needed something to heal their throats which were dried as they had screamed a few minutes ago.

Namjin were sitting together, yoonminseok were sitting together and taekook were sitting together as well holding hands not able to leave their mates hand. They all hummed at the hotness spreading in their throats.

"Ahm. So I think you all know that the treasure we have came to find belonged to king Jeongguk." Namjoon spoke after clearing his throat. They all nodded their heads because it was obvious.

"Jungkook is the king Jeongguk. That means king Jeongguk is reborn and is now know as Jungkook." Namjoon spoke, they all looked at him with confused face as they understood nothing.

"Ok, I know none of you understood. Let me tell this in detail. The king Jeongguk was killed and to get his revenge and make this island back like before he was supposed to reborn and Jungkook here is his second life." They all now nodded understanding what namjoon meant.

"Does this means it's tae's second birth too?" Jimin asked, namjoon nodded.

"Yes, it's his second birth too. They both were mates in previous life too and they are again mates." Namjoon spoke, taekook looked at each other and smiled.

" But how was king killed?" Yoongi asked.

"I will tell you everything about jeongguk's life and how he died but before that let me get something." Namjoon spoke as he went to his room, he came back with the books him tae and Jungkook had.

He placed all the books on the table first the book Jungkook had, then the book tae had over the previous book and at last he placed the book he had over the the two books. A bright light started to come out from the books, the light was so bright that all of them had to close their eyes. The books started to get observed into each other.

The bright light started to dim a little and they all blinked opened their eyes just to be surprised by the beautiful book placed on the table.