07

Jungkook, yoongi, hoseok and tae were currently in the castel of the tribals. They all were still unconscious, chilled ice water was splashed on them by the tribals, that made all of them gasp loudly.

The water was too cold, they all shut open their eyes, and realised they all were tied. Hands above their heads tied with iron chains with the pillars behind them, standing straight, legs tied on the pillars too.

Yoongi and Jungkook were tied on one side while tae and hoseok opposite of them. They all looked at the burning lava right infront of them, their eyes went wide understand they all were trapped.

 They all looked at the burning lava right infront of them, their eyes went wide understand they all were trapped

(Think there's lava between, and yoonkook are on the left with taeseok on the right).

The king was still on their left means right infront of the burning lava, people were standing near them holding thick iron rods and chains.

"Leave us." Yoongi shouted, making the king chuckle dryly.

"I won't." He spoke in his deep husky voice.

"Listen we are no harm to any of you, please let us go." Tae spoke in a calm tone.

"And how we know you aren't a harm, what if you are lieing." The king asked raising his eyebrows.

"We are saying truth, we just want to cross this forest. We won't cause any danger." Hoseok spoke trying to make them understand.

"Uh? But I don't trust outside people's. Sorry." The king spoke with a smirk.

"Listen,.we are being good. Let us go, we promise we will just cross the FOREST." Jungkook growled loudly, he hates when someone don't listen to him, he was in pain his wrist was hurting Because of the grip.

"Now you will raise your voice, great." King spoke and motioned a man, the man nodded and hit Tae's leg with the rod making him scream in pain.

"Why are you hitting him. I was the one who shouted." Jungkook spoke glaring at the king, this is what king wanted to know, do they all care for each other or not?.

"Well, if I had hit you, you won't have felt that pain that you are feeling now seeing your friend getting hurt Because of you." He spoke, the man again but tae's leg with the rod making tae hiss in pain. Tears gathered in his eyes Because of the pain.

Jungkook clenched his jaw seeing the tears dropping from tae's eyes, unknowingly he was some where feeling the pain of tae.

"Believe us, we are no harm, leave us." Yoongi spoke trying his best to sound calm, but king wasn't a fool he noticed how yoongi's eyes were showing the anger, so he motioned another man who punch hoseok on his stomach making him gasp.

"Don't hit them." Yoongi spoke feeling the pain of his mate.

"I won't, if you all will be silent and do what I ask you to do." King spoke.