34

(Notice: the point that Liana will be born again isn't written in the book, or isn't known by any one. It was words spoken by the moon goddess to just tae Hee and Junghyun. And no one else knows about it).

______________________________________

Flashback ends....

There was a dead silent surrounded by the seven people, everyone had been crying silently as they heard about the life of jeongguk and tae Hyun. Tae and Jungkook were no less, their eyes were blood shot red because of continuous crying, just the sniffing sound was heard.

Jin and namjoon looked up at taekook, they sighed in sadness as they saw how hurt and painful their expressions were. They both decided to hug the two.

Jin went and sat next to tae and hugged him, namjoon did the same and he hugged Jungkook. Both of them looked so lifeless as they didn't hugged back.

Namjin felt worse at the emotionless face of youngers, they both patted taekook's back as they backed away. Tae looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him, their face showed the expression of betrayal. Jungkook was quick to open his arms for tae who hugged other tightly.

As if they feared they will be separated again, tae screamed in pain as he proceeded everything, his loud sobbing sound echoed in the house, making Jungkook sob too. Jimin pressed hus palms over his mouth to control his sobbing sound hearing these two crying so loudly.

It isn't easy to know how cruelly people killed you in your previous life, that too when they both had no fault. Namjin looked at each other feeling bad for the male's. But they can't do anything, this was the reason they were hesitant to tell everything to the two.

It took taekook hours to calm down, Jin gave both of them water. The morning had already passed and the afternoon came. They all sat in the living room with silence around them.

"Hyung, is...is Lisa still alive? " Tae asked with tears in his eyes, namjoon nodded his head.

"But how.... it's been years? How can she still be alive?" Jungkook asked not to believe.

"She was caged in a wall with black magic, the magic made her age to stop at that time. The magic was created just to stop her from helping tae Hyun, they were supposed to take her out and not to kill her once the king would accept Liana as his mate and Luna.

But everything got the opposite, along with tae Hyun jeongguk died too. And not just him the island was destroyed, causing Lisa to be still caged in the walls. The magic was that type where she can breath, but neither can she speak, nor she can see. " Namjoon told, they all nodded in understanding the whole concept.

"But now when you both stepped on the island for the first time, she had opened her eyes. She can sense you both and maybe is waiting for you both to take her out from that wall." Jin spoke, taekook hummed understanding.

"Hyung, I have a question. You said jeongguk and tae hyi had red and blue eyes just like normal omega and true blood alpha's have, then why does their wolf have white and red eyes." Jimin asked.

"So, the wolf they had ate the wolf's of jeongguk and tae Hyun, but their soul is different. That means tae Hyun and jeongguk human soul is different and theirs is different. It's just that their Wolves are the same. When tae hyun's wolf was at the verge of dying he saw the blood that was over his hands, his own blood and their unborn pup's blood. It ranged him, but as there wasn't much life left in him his eyes turned red with anger.

The anger of getting revenge, the anger of killing all those who had killed his pup. Through that anger filled eyes for the last time he looked at his mate who was staring and crying for him. The redness than indicated the love he holds for his mate in his heart, which remained the same till now. The anger and love converted beast's eyes red." Namjoon spoke, they all ohh-ed in amazement.

"While jeongguk's eye turned white ad his soul went empty, his all emotions left when he saw his mate lifeless in his arms. His emotions turned blank, and his eyes became white as if there was no soul in him. The eyes indicated the hatred and emotionless person whose everything was taken away from him." Jin explained, they all hummed.

"So we should search for Lisa now?" Hoseok asked.

"No, we can't find her until we find treasure. It's in the book, moon goddess has made, the treasure will guide us to where she is. So to find her we first have to find the treasure." Jin spoke.

"Hmm, we should than hurry and find the treasure." Jungkook spoke.

"Yes we should, but always make sure. The Island won't be cursed free until it gets it's head alpha and Luna back. That means you both have to take after the throne." Jin spoke, making them nod.

"And, one more thing. Once you both will take the responsibilities of the throne and became the head alpha and Luna. The citizens who left from here will be back, to make the island like before. I know it might be tough, but one of the condition to make you both have another chance to live together was this." Namjoon spoke, taekook sighed. They can't go against the conditions, but they will make sure no one can separate them.

They decided to have lunch as because of all this none of them had breakfast, hoseok, Jin and Jimin cooked the meal, namjoon and yoongi went out to look around as to where they should start the search of treasure.

Taekook also wanted to walk around to see if they can see something familiar, they both halted on their track as they saw the castle from a distance. Their body shrivered at  thought this castle used to be their house once.

*****

Meanwhile...

"Lana, calm down." A male shouted at the girl who was ranting nonsense just like a psycho.

"Calm down? Dad, they met again. They are mates again, this time I knew Jungkook first but that bitch again took him away from me." Lana shouted in anger, yes she is the second life of Liana.

The same girl who is behind Jungkook from their teenage, despite being rejected by the male for countless times, she still think he will accept her as his mate. Can human be this dumb, so yes she is dumbest, speaking honestly she is the queen of dumbness and craziness.

"Lana, believe me. This time we will win, I am not like your past life father. He was way too dumb to think that jeongguk will die after his mate's death." Joh-an spoke.

"What do you mean by that?" Lana asked.

"I have a better plan, we won't kill tae this time. We will just trick them, and will make you as jungkook's mate. After that we will leave tae, he will be with Jungkook.

But you have to make him go crazy over you that Jungkook can see nothing beside you, he should be under your charms. His priority should be you, if Jungkook is yours by his own. Tae hyung can do nothing, except crying like a pathetic. Understood?" Joh-an spoke with a smirk, Lana smirked too.

"And when will we do all this dad?" She asked.

"Let them first find the treasure, they will be the head alpha and Luna and we all will go back to the island. I will do everything after that. Let them be happy for now." He spoke, she nodded thinking this time she will get Jungkook for herself.

But what if her thinking comes out to be right? Will Jungkook really be trapped and make her his mate? Will he love her or tae?

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

A question, if you all want me to Collab with a famous taekook authors, who it will be and why?

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘