42

The next day rolled up, another morning with another challenge. The group started the preparation of the crown ceremony and the renovation of the island. Jin, Jimin and Jennie went near the shore of the island and started to use their powers. The island got surrounded by green, white and purple fog.

The place started to get clean and fresh. Trees turned green and the special purple flowers bloomed, the sweet scent of fresh flowers blew all over the island. The houses that were destroyed started to get in their best form, the walls all set properly as the roof being over the walls. The walls being coloured with different colors as the whole place where locals used to live looked like a town. Towers of electricity and internet got placed over the places along with the other modern stuffs.

The once destroyed creepy island turned into a beautiful island where a peaceful and calm town is situated surrounded by green and purple fields. They all proceeded towards the castle, Lisa was much better than yesterday and can walk on her own without anyone's help.

Standing at a far away from the castle the three again used their power, and the dark castle turned into a beautiful elegant place where they all were going to live from today. The walls and all became like before with a modern touch, the candles and old Chandelier turned into the modern ones. The other stuff got changed as per the era as they all smiled at the new version of the castle.

Taekook pushed the now beautifully painted iron gate as they all walked inside the feeling and vibes of the castle totally changed. They all selected their room, settled their stuff and met at the dinning area.

"So, the locals are expected to arrive till the afternoon. Namjoon Hyun and yoongi hyung, I want you both to stay at the shore, make sure to check all the people who wants to enter in the island, they all should know that the security of the place is now changed, you are both are going to be the head of security and training of the BANGTAN ISLAND." Jungkook spoke, the other two alpha's gave him a nod with a slight bow as he was their king now.

Jungkook smiled at them, he then looked at Jin. "Hyung your appointed for the castle all maids and staff. As soon as the locals come they would want to get some jobs to earn money. Make sure to check them and know about their backgrounds before letting them work inside the castle. I don't want any betrayers anymore." Jungkook spoke.

Jin nodded and showed him a thumbs up telling the work will be done. "Hoseok hyung, you are given the charge of escorting the locals to their houses and the jobs they want outside the castle. Make sure to give the jobs according to their skills." Jungkook spoke looking at hoseok who nodded understanding his work.

"Jimin, tae and I will go over the other shores to make sure no one enters inside the island without our notice." Jungkook spoke Jimin and tae nodded.

"Lisa you will take rest and Jennie you are supposed to be here with her to protect her and take care of her." Jennie and Lisa smiled. After getting dressed perfectly they all went to the places they were supposed to go.

The locals started to arrive at the purple ocean shore, where namjoon and yoongi stood being a barrier. No one was allowed to go instead until they are being checked by the two. Jennie was keeping an eye on the people from the castle.

Hoseok was helping the locals with their houses and told them to gather near the waterfall who are willing to get some jobs. Jin was at the entrance of the castle, hoseok send the people to him who were willing to get a job in the castle. Jin looked over and selected the people he thought were good for the job and were safe to be hired.

While the three stayed at the other shores, making sure no outsiders gets to enter without their knowing. Everything went on and on, they all were tired as hell. It was past evening when namjoon and yoongi saw no locals coming inside, Jennie was quick to go there and tell them that she had made walls around the whole Island now no one can get inside without their knowing.

They all had their dinner and slept. The process went on for 2 more days, they all were too busy will all this to even talk with each other. Work after work and than being so tired that as soon as they went on bed they drifted to their dream land.

It's been a week and all the locals had already arrived inside the island that includes Lana and her father, namjoon and yoongi checked them and found nothing suspicious and so they were allowed to get inside. As soon as the announcement was made in the town will the loud speakers placed all around that all the locals have arrived and now tomorrow will be the crowning ceremony of the head alpha and Luna. And they both will mark each other in front of everyone.

Joh-an 's evil mind started to work on his plan. He has been brain washing the people who used to live around him that belonged to the island. He told how they all got punishment without their faults and as we all know normally citizens uses their brain less and get in others words some people did the same.

Even tho from outside they all were showing they had no problem with all of this. They all wanted the revenge of the bad life they got throughout the years. The people were all involved in his plan and were ready to betray their head alpha just like their ancestors.

*****

"So everyone,I hope you had already understood the plan." Joh-an asked as they all were doing a meeting inside his house in the middle of the night.

"Yes we understood but they have that witch Jennie by their side. She can easily help them." A middle-aged man spoke out from the number of people sitting there.

"I already have a plan for her, she will be helpess to even think of helping any of them." Joh-an spoke with a smirk.

"And what about that magic expert seokjin and Jimin. They can help too." A young girl spoke.

"We all will block their powers and magic. And after that they will be just like common people." Lana spoke.

"Ok, so the crown ceremony is in the evening. We have to go to the castle early in the morning right?" A middle-aged woman asked. The father daughter duo nodded.

"Great than, everything is final we all will go to the castle tomorrow morning." Joh- an spoke, they all hummed and went to their own houses.

****

Jungkook was standing on the big balcony attached to their room, mind having many thoughts and heart feeling a sense of uneasiness. He smiled as his mate's scent came closer to him. He turned to see at the back tae stood with a smile on his face.

"What happened kookie?" Tae asked getting near him, a soft smile came on the true bloods lips as he heard the new nickname.

"Nothing, just..." He trailed off as tae came near him. Tae understood and felt the uneasiness of his mate and so he hugged other out of nowhere raising jungkook's heart beat.

"Don't worry everything will be alright this time." Tae spoke burring his face in other's chest, Jungkook wrapped his arms around tae's waist as he inhaled the scent.

"I wish that too bub." Tae smiled and looked up at him placing his chin over other's chest.

"Bub?" He asked with a questioning look, Jungkook smiled and pecked his forehead.

"Hmm, bub. Get used to these nicknames cause I will be calling you like that only, love." He spoke and smiled widely showing his bunny teeth as he noticed the pink blush on tae's cheeks.

"And I will also call you kookie sounds great, right?" Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed as they both smiled widely embarcing each other again. Feeling calm and good to be together...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘