21

I forgot to tell that the book taekook stole from the village was covered with red clothes.

__________

"Namjoon hyung, tell us what's inside the book now." Jungkook spoke looking at namjoon who was again hesitant. He looked towards Jin who frowned at the hestitan expression.

"I will tell you all later, now eat the dinner quickly and go to sleep. We will reach to the island early." Namjoon spoke making everyone frown.

"Hyung--"...

"Tae please, have your food. You all need good sleep, that you all might not get once we reach the island yeah." He spoke, tae sighed. Jungkook was about to say something but tae held his hand and shook his head. Jungkook sighed and let it go as well.

They all had their dinner, tae and Jimin said they will be cleaning the dishes, hoseok spoke he will be cleaning the table. Namgi and Jungkook thought to set the beds for them, they already had mattress with them. Some can be on mattress while some can be on the couches.

Joon went up to the captain cabin to check if everything was ok, Jin followed him to get some answers from elder.

"Joonie, why aren't you telling them everything. We will reach BANGTAN ISLAND tomorrow. It's too much now, they should know about everything." Jin asked, namjoon sighed.

"They shouldn't babe, they shouldn't know about it yet. Their life's will be in danger if they knew about everything before knowing they are mates." Namjoon spoke with worried face.

"But when, when are they going to knowing they are mates. It's been almost a month they both know each other and they still haven't got to know about this. Why are they being separated like this, they have the right to know they are mates." Jin spoke frustratedly.

"Babe, listen. Calm down, you and me both know about the curse, about the condition. They won't know they are mate until one of them call other alpha or omega. These words are the only think that can wake their mate senses in them." Namjoon spoke softly holding Jin's shoulders.

"Hmm, I wish they will know about it soon." Jin spoke, they both turned to the door and their eyes went wide, none of them noticed when the male came as these two had their side facing the gate.

"It means they are real mates." Hoseok spoke with wide eyes, shock was written on his face.

Namjin looked at each other, and nodded to hoseok. Who smiled making the other confused." I had the feeling that they are mates." Hoseok spoke smiling feeling happy that those two are mates.

"Hoseok please don't tell anyone this, not now." Jin spoke, hoseok gave him an assuring smile.

"Don't worry hyung, just think I have heard nothing." He spoke with a wide sunshine smile. Namjin sighed in relief. The three walked back to where they were supposed to sleep. Namjin and yoonseok took the mattress and the three not mated people took the couch. Tae asked Jimin to sleep with him because younger was going to sleep on the small couch.

But Jimin said he is more comfortable on that couch and so tae let him sleep there. The silence engulfed the yacht as they all.closed their eyes to get some sleep. Yacht was moving closer to the purple ocean, the sound of waves was the only thing that was heard around them.

***

It was around mid night, tae was standing at the small steel ralling on the yacht, the soft cool air blow over his face making him feel a bit cold. But he enjoyed the soft wind.

He was enjoying the night view, how the blue ocean had the reflection of the stary sky, there was a half moon today that made the view more mesmerizing. He smiled a bit when he heard soft foot steps and than a presence on his left side.