26

Double update, as you all wanted. I don't know if the chapter is reaching to your expectations or not as I had wrote it in hurry. Hope you all will like it.

And yes, I did a double update so give me reward by commenting on this chapter. Shower the comment section with your love cutiesssssssss...

😘😘😘☺️☺️

______________________

"ALPHAAAAA" Tae shouted, Jungkook halted on his track, the word ringing in his ears. Namjin and hoseok snapped their heads to look at tae who was frozen in his place.

His eyes shone red beast was now in control, his rose honey scent spread all over the place, the scent was too sweet. Jungkook took a deep breath, his eyes now white, the most soil scent started to spread in the air.

Jungkook turned around and their eyes met, taekook smelled the air which had their mate scent in it.

"Mate" they both spoke together, eyes not moving from other's eyes. Yoongi and Jimin were too shock yo say or do anything, namjin were happy and so was hoseok.

But the dark figure wasn't, she was fuming in anger. She tried to get control over Jungkook again, but the male started to walk towards tae instead of her. This added fule in her anger, she was going to attack on Jungkook these time. She came near her but tae ran and hit her making her flew away from the place and got hit on the tall tree behind.

The action made Jungkook snap out from the possession too, he was indeed going to tae but the possession was still there on him until now.

He snapped his head back where tae was standing back facing him, his shoulder going up and down as he was fuming in anger. Beast is way more possessive over her mate more than a normal omega's are. She won't let anyone come near her mate.

"Mate, my mate." Jungkook muttured his eyes shined white back as he let Lucifer take the control.

"Pup." Lucifer called, the name itself was enough to calm beast. Tae more like beast turned to face Lucifer. The red eyes which were showing nothing except blankness shined.

Both walked towards each other's, eyes stuck on other. Lucifer lifted his one hand and cupped beats cheeks, a soft smile came on his lips as beast leaned more on his hand.

Beast had her eyes closed as she felt the soft palm of her mate over her cheeks. "Beast." Lucifer called, beast slowly opened her eyes and looked at those white eyes who holds so much fondness for her already.

"You...are my mate." She asked with glossy eyes, the red eyes with tears looked so beautiful. Lucifer nodded his head, namjin can't help but smile with tears as they saw these two interacting.

They both were about to hug each other but the dark shadow flew up high in air, she laughed evily. Lucifer was quick to hold beast's hand and pull her behind his back, the white eyes that had fondness were now glaring at the dark figure who was not a bit scared.

"Playing mate, mate. Why?" She asked tilting her head looking too dangerous. Others gulped at the scary voice of her, except taekook. They both stood strong ready to fight the evil spirit even if it means they have to put their life in danger.

"What do you want, leave from here?" Lucifer spoke but she shook her head.

"I won't...I will leave after taking you with me." She spoke beast gritted her teeths.

"You can't take my mate away, you can't." She spoke glaring at the figure.

"Why? Why can't I? I will, because of you both I died. What was my fault, why was I killed?" She spoke her voice now holding a bit of sadness in them.