24

"Mate" the words were spoken by the three people staring at each other. Yoonseok looked at each other and then at Jimin who was staring at them with purple glossy eyes.

A tear slipped as Jimin closed his eyes, when he opened them again he was back like before. Eyes now staring at the two males still in shock.

"I am sorry. I...I didn't know I was your mate." Jimin spoke making yoonseok frown. Tears flowed from the beautiful omega's eyes as he looked down at his feets.

"Why are you saying sorry?" Hoseok asked being confused.

"Because you both are already mates and I am a third person who will come between you both. I don't want to ruin your relationship, reject me. That will just make me go through the pain." Jimin spoke, eyes never looking up at his mates.

Taekook and namjin felt bad for younger, they weren't able to see the boy cry. Jungkook was more guilty now as he thought he had shouted at such a pour soul like Jimin who is ready to give his mate to another person because his mate already love them.

"Jimin ah, who said you will ruin our relationship?" Yoongi spoke, his tone soft that made the four and Jimin surprised. But still Jimin didn't looked up, not wanting to get his hopes high.

Yoongi sighed as he didn't got a response from younger, he looked at hoseok who gave him a nod with an assuring smile. Both of them walked towards Jimin and hugged him. Jimin was frozen on his place, he couldn't able to process what was happening and his eyes grew more wide when he felt soft lips on his cheeks.

"Who said we are going to reject you or won't like you?" Yoongi spoke smiling at Jimin who looked at him like he saw some ghost.

"Infact we both are already in love with you. We have crush on you from the day we first saw you. At first we both were scared and nervous to tell this to each other." Hoseok spoke.

"But than, I told Seokie about it and he said he have the same feelings for you. We were thinking once we will get the treasure we will ask you to be our mate. But looks like moon goddess really wanted us to be mates." Yoongi spoke, eyes holding the love and fondness Jimin wanted to see.

He smiled with tears and hugged them both. The three were so lost in their world that they didn't noticed how four people were looking at them with adoring eyes.

"My Jimin got to know about his mates. I am so happy joonie." Jin spoke hugging namjoon's arms as he stared at Jimin with glossy eyes.

"Hmm, but I am scared he might hate me after knowing I had hide about his real identity." Namjoon mumbled to himself.

"They look so happy, wow. It would feel so good to see your mate." Tae spoke looking at the three with shining eyes.

"I wish you are my mate." Jungkook thought, but his eyes went wide as understand what he just thought.

"I want that too kook." Lucifer spoke after long, he have been silent from the day he saw beast in that cave.

"Lucifer, thank god you finally spoke." Jungkook spoke with a sigh.

"Hyung." Taekook looked at Jimin who was now walking towards namjoon who looked hella nervous.

"Thank you so much for always loving me and protecting me. Mom told me to give you lots of love, she said she is thankful for you as well." Jimin spoke making namjoon surprised.

"You---you are not angry on me or hate me?" He asked, Jimin shook his head and hugged namjoon.

"How can I hate my hyung?" He spoke hugging namjoon tightly who hugged him back with happy tears in his eyes.

Jimin than told everyone about what happened when he walked away from them. They all were stunned and wasn't able to believe what they heard was right.

"Does this means you have powers?" Hoseok asked, Jimin nodded with a smile.

"Oh, this is why you got fated mates." Tae spoke, Jimin again nodded. Jungkook was the quitest till now. He was filled with guilt that he had shouted and blamed someone like Jimin who is a pour soul that he is ready to be rejected by his mate just because his mate loves someone else.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Sorry for the short update I will tell why I wrote a short chapter tomorrow sorry again.😭😭😭😭

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Sorry again....

Author 😘😘😘