19

As tae was here waiting for the beats to start, Jungkook rushed to the front door. He got inside making sure not to be suspicious. He heard the music blasted in the big speakers. His heart wasn't as peace as he heard some people speaking.

"Did you see her, there see. Wahh, that body is worth seeing." A man spoke as he eyed tae who Standing in a corner as he waited for his entry.

"I know right, I just wanna touch that slim waist once." Another male spoke eyes stuck at the slim waist, Jungkook's fingers curled into fist as he heard numerous comments like this. He just can't take all those eyes on tae.

Tae took a deep breath as the curtains went down, he went on his position. He has no other choice, he has to be the best. The curtaims slowly went up, tae's back was on the view. Jungkook stood at the corner waiting for the performance to start. The song started and the alpha swears he never knew tae was this confident for the performance.

~~Main teri aankhon ka saahil
Main tere dil ke hi kaabil
Tu musafir main teri manzil

Ishq ka dariya hai behta
Doob ja tujhse hai kehta
Haan meri baahon mein aake mil

Woh sharabi kya sharabi
Dil mein jiske gham na ho
Lut gaya samjho sharabi
Paas jiske hum naa ho

O saki saki re saki saki
Aa paas aa reh na jaaye
Koi khwaahish baaki
O saki saki re saki saki
Aa paas aa reh na jaaye
Koi khwaahish baaki~~~

The crowd went crazy as tae moved his slim waist over the hot song, his every move made them scream. Jungkook wasn't like a bit of it, he saw how people in crowd was trying to touch tae. The crowd was literally under tae's charms. It will be lie if he say he wasn't. The way tae hit every beat made him wonder was tae a dancer in his previous life. Jungkook's eyes widen when he saw a man trying to climb the platform where tae was dancing, the man was tipsy and so he was taking time to get on the tall platform.

Without thinking twice he went towards the tall platform and jumped over it with his hands support. Tae and his eyes met, and for moments he forgot why they were here at the first place. After all he was under tae's charm too.

Tae groaned internally at the alpha who began singing the next verse and began dancing with him. The crowd was screaming and whistling as they both performed. It was normal for males to get on stage and dance with the dancers. But with a rule just one can get in the platform.

~~Tere jaisi mashooqa mujhe yar chahiye
Na paisa chahiye na hi qaraar chahiye

Yeh husn ka hai khumaar mera
Tujhpe hai chhaaya jo
Kurbaan huaa mujhpe jo
Khushnaseeb bada hai woh

Woh sharabi kya sharabi
Dil mein jiske gham na ho
Lut gaya samjho sharabi
Paas jiske hum naa ho

Saaki saaki saaki..

O saki saki re saki saki
Aa paas aa reh na jaaye
Koi khwaahish baaki
O saaqi saaqi re saki saki
Aa paas aa reh na jaaye
Koi khwaahish baaki~~~

Jungkook got a bit closer to tae to do the dance, the song was reaching to it's end. Tae motioned Jungkook through his eyes to go to first floor. Jungkook gave him a nod and slipped away from the crazy crowd.