15

Finally, I got my account back. I am so happy. I wrote these chapters on my another account and put them in draft. I ain't I the best.

They all walked under the strong sunlight, huffing because of the heat, being detreched in their own sweat, having heavy bags on their back didn't helped them but made them even more tired.

"Today it's seem too hot, I am tried already." Tae spoke fanning himself, as he stopped on his track, crotching his held his knees, taking deep breaths.

Others stopped too, they all were equally tired as the omega. They all just stood there some fanning themselves, while some having hands over their waist, taking deep breaths.

They all wanted this desert to end. But it felt like they were just roaming around om the same place from hours. They looked ahead trying to see if they can see the end but to their displeasure there was just sand and sand in the view.

"When will this desert end, I am so tired. I want water." Jimin spoke as he took out the third bottle of water and drank all in one go, others doing the same too.

"Can you all hear the low sound." Hoseok asked as he was hearing some low voice.

"No I can't hear anything beside my heart beat." Tae spoke patting his heart, he can't handle too much heat and he don't know why. Jungkook sighed not liking the silent male who loves to bicker and talk to him.

"I can't hear anything as well." Yoongi spoke sitting next to tae who was sitting like a baby on the sand.

"We didn't even had anything from morning." Jimin whinned.

"Shh, there's really something coming in our direction." Jin shushed Jimin as he concentrated on the voice coming towards them, namjoon was doing the same. As he registered what it was his eyes went wide in shock.

"Oh shit, that's a sand Strom. Yoongi, tae get up fast." Namjoon spoke voice having painck in it. Yoongi and tae stood up hurriedly as they all stared at namjin.

"What does it means?" Hoseok asked.

"It's a sand Strom, you can also call it a sand tornado. Everyone sit on your knees quickly, make sure digging your knees as much as you can in the sand." Jin spoke they all sat on their knees making sure to be as Jin spoke.

"Quick hold each other's hand." Namjoon spoke holding Jin's and jimin's hands tightly as they both were on the either side of him. They all were sitting in circle, Jin on namjoon's right side, Jungkook on beside Jin, tae beside Jungkook, hoseok beside tae, yoongi beside hoseok and Jimin between yoongi and namjoon.

They all held each other's hand tightly. The wind blew harder, their hairs going in all directions due to strong wind.

"Guys, Listen to me hold each other's hand tightly. Take a hold in your body, try to control it as the wind hit you. Make sure to grip other's hand, if any of us left others hand there are high chance he will get in this tornado. DON'T LOOSE YOUR GRIP." Namjoon shouted the last words.

As his voice didn't reached any of theirs ears as the tornado reached. They all closed their eyes because of the wild wind around them. They bodies moving from their place as they tired their best to stay still in the sand. The sand flying in the air wildly around them. They all bended a little ahead as the wind blowed their bodies backwards.

Their girp around each other's hand started to lossen a little, they tried their best to not leave the other person's hand and losse any of them. The wind blowed harder and harder. There was a moment they all felt the wind will make all of them fly in the air.

Hoseok's grip on tae's hand started to lossen, he was trying his best to hold tae's hand tightly but the strong wind didn't helped him. Tae's hand left from hoseok's hand, his half body already flying in air, he was just saved by the grip Jungkook had in his hand.