10

"Don't we have any other options apart from going in our wolf form?" Jungkook asked, both of them didn't want anyone to know that they are rear wolves.

"No, we have no other options, let's get converted quickly we have to go out from this forest today itself." Hoseok spoke.

"And yes, tae Jungkook we both are mates so we can talk through mind links. But neither of you are mates, or have any blood connection with any of us. So you both won't be able to do mind link with anyone. Better be together, and make sure none of you get lost in the forest or you are done for." Yoongi told.

"Hmm, that's right. We all will run together and check on each other." Tae spoke.

"Great than, we both will convert in our Wolf's first." Hoseok spoke, taekook nodded.

(Note: they don't have to remove their clothes before converting, I know it doesn't make sense but their clothes gets disappeard when they are wolf and come back like before when they convert back in human form).

Yoongi and hoseok changed in their wolf forms, now it was taekook's turn. They both looked at each other, both were afraid thinking what will be other's reaction knowing they are not normal Wolf's. Without knowing the other isn't a normal wolf as well.

"You go first." Jungkook spoke.

"Why me, you go first." Tae spoke. Suga and hoba looked at each other.

"Don't tell me they are going to fight over this now?" Suga groaned in annoyance.

"I guess they will, we can't even stop their fight." Hoba spoke, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Let's convert into oy Wolf's together." Tae spoke, Jungkook nodded.

Both of them closed their eyes, slowly their human form started to change into furs, they both came in their wolf forms, Jungkook was looking too bigger in his wolf form, taller than suga, Because of his strong aura suga and hoba had to back away.

He slowly opened his eyes, and the two Wolf's were shocked seeing the white plan eyes of the wolf. They both looked at tae, his furs were totally opposite is jungkook's color. Where Jungkook more like Lucifer had dark black furs, tae more like beast had white furs. Lucifer looked at tae as his eyes wide just like suga and hoba's when beast opened her eyes.

 Lucifer looked at tae as his eyes wide just like suga and hoba's when beast opened her eyes

(Beast)