02

Jungkook walked around his room, collected his stuff, arranged everything properly in his backpack. Putting his powerbank and earphones inside, he wore his leather jacket and boots.

"First I have to go to the Hybe city. He spoke seeing the map in his phone.

To reach the dark forest he just have one way, Hybe city. A city some hours far from Seoul, filled with beautiful and smart people. The people living there mostly prefers being tourist guide as their profession, why because there are many historical areas near the Hybe city and thus they gets lots of work and earning through this profession.

Jungkook sat on the bus, which will take him to the Hybe city, as the bus was moving near to the city, he was feeling like there's something waiting for him in the city. Brushing his thoughts he just stared at the moving trees.

"I will get that treasure." He mumbled to himself.

Just in 2 hours, the bus stopped infront of a normal bus stop. Getting to know that this was the Hybe city Jungkook stepped down, put the backup on his shoulder he moved inside the city. Tourists were all around the place, young boys and girls trying to get some people as their tourist for the day.

Jungkook looked around to ask someone to guide him in the forest, Because he don't know anything about the forest, not even the name. As it was no where mentioned in the book he still have. Eyes roaming all around. He felt a tap on his shoulder, with a blank look he turn to face a handsome male, younger than him.

"Hello Mr, are you here to get a guide?" He asked, Jungkook nodded staring at him from up to down, he liked the male's apperance.

"Well, I am Choi Yeonjun. Will you please tell me where do you want to visit?" He asked politely.

"I am Jeon jungkook, and I wanna go to the BANGTAN ISLAND." He spoke looking around hearing lots of voices all together.

"BANGTAN ISLAND, umm. Where is it? I am sorry, but I have never heard about it?" Yeonjun asked with a frown, as very less people knew about the BANGTAN ISLAND.

"It's between the purple ocean." Jungkook spoke, yeonjun's eyes went wide, feeling shrivers he asked.

"Pur-purple ocean?" He shuttured Jungkook gave him a small nod.

"You have to cross a forest and a desert to reach to the shore of purple ocean and you know it's not easily to cross them." Yeonjun spoke in a shaking voice, he had heard about the myths of the deadly forest and the scary desert., Jungkook sighed in irritation.

"Well, I know that. Just tell me if you can guide me or not." He asked.

"Believe me neither me nor anyone will guide you there." Yeonjun spoke, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Fine, I will find my own way. You wasted my time for nothing." He spat and turn to go ahead but yeonjun stopped him.

"Jungkook shi, I know a person that might help you. No he will definitely guide you, he is a sucker of challenges and is braver tham everyone in the city." Yeonjun spoke making Jungkook frown.

"Hmm, who is this person? And where can I find him?" Jungkook asked.

"He is Kim Taehyung. Come i will take you to him." Yeonjun spoke, the name made Jungkook feel something different, a new kind of emotions bubbled in him, which was too unknown yet so known to him. Again he shrugged his thoughts and walked behind yeonjun.

They were walking inside some alleys filled with people, they all were doing their work not Minding a stranger walking in their city, why will they because they all were used to this.