05

Jungkook groaned slightly as he tried to open his eyes, he was still feeling dizzy, he opened his eyes and closed them back because of the bright light facing him directly. Slowly blinking he finally opened his eyes,once the blurness was gone he felt his hands being tied behind his back. And then he saw his legs were tied too.

He tried to free his hands and legs but nothing worked, he looked beside him where tae was laying on the floor his hands also tied behind his back and legs tied together.

"Tae." He called to wake other. But tae didn't responded. He moved a little and kicked lightly at tae's feets making tae groan too. He opened his eyes and felt a sharp pain in his head. He tired to get up but it was too much difficult for him. Jungkook wanted to but wasn't able to help tae.

"Moon goddess help me." Tae prayed trying to get up, he was finally able to as he supported his body with on his elbow and sat up.

"What the hell is this?" Tae asked looking around.

"A freaking room, stop asking nonsense questions." Jungkook spoke with an eye roll.

"Oh really I thought it was heavy Because a kind alpha almost make us lose our life." Tae spoke with a glare.

"Listen, it's not my fault." Jungkook reasoned out.

"Yeah, right. It was not your fault. Didn't I said don't trust them. But no you and your coffee obsession ended up here." Tae spoke hit jungkook's leg with his own.

"Stop hitting me and instead of blaming me. Think of a way to get out from here." Jungkook spoke.

"You were the one putting us here now you think how to get out from here. My head is spinning." Tae spoke leaning on the wall behind them closing his eyes.

"Fine, I will find a way. Because my head I perfectly fine, what can hurt me." Jungkook spoke in a sarcastic way which tae totally ignored. Jungkook looked around the empty room to find a way to get out from there. He can just see a single door, and there was no windows or anything in the whole room. Jungkook looked at the door, tae also opened his eyes to stare at the door when it was pushed open.

Two men entered inside their face getting clear as they came more inside. Their blood boiled as they saw it was no other than yoongi and hoseok. Taekook glared at the male's who were unbothered, they dragged chairs for themselves and sat infront of taekook. Yoongi took a cigarette and lit it with a lighter.

(I remember the scene from haegeum. The scene where yoongi lit the cigarette, I found that kinda hot!!)

"You fuckers, leave us." Jungkook growled, both yoongi and hoseok felt a bit scared by his growl, but they didn't showed it.

"Calm down calm down." Hoseok said. Making tae glare at him.

"Shut your mouth and leave US." Tae shouted.

"Don't your raise voice, secong even if you both want none of you can break that rope Because it's made with the strongest jute and Moon leaves, which will lessen your power." Hoseok spoke making taekook groan again.

"What do you want from us? We didn't even did something to you both?" Tae spoke looking straight in yoongi's eyes who was blowing the smoke.

"Listen we normal leave the one we rob, but there's something which we found in your luggage and thought to ask you both about it." Yoongi spoke.

"What is it? Tell us quickly." Jungkook inquired in a rude tone.

"Boy, you both had maps and these books in your bag, I had read both the books and had understood you both are definitely going to search the treasure in the BANGTAN ISLAND." Hoseok spoke showing the books he was carrying in his bag behind in his back.

"So, what it is do to with you both?" Tae asked with narrow eyes.

"It's simple kid, we want to help you both." Hoseok spoke with an extra sweet smile.

"Believe me, we don't need any of your help. Just free us." Jungkook spoke trying to release his hands.

"Bro, believe me. We also have no interest in helping you both. We want that treasure too, and you know it's better if there will be four people instead of just two." Yoongi spoke throwing the left out stick of cigarettes and slammed his feet on his.

"Yeah, but why don't you both go by your own self. Let's see who gets the treasure?" Tae asked with a raised eyebrow. Yoongi tilted his head.

"Naah, that's a very old game. We want to go with you both, Because one you both have the information and two you both will get help of us to cross the eere forest." Hoseok spoke.

"And, what do you want in return?" Jungkook asked.

"Equal parts in the treasure. The treasure will be distributed in four parts 25% per person." Yoongi spoke with a small smirk.

"No way." Tae spoke shaking his head.

"Tae, it's fine we will still get 25% and it will be enough." Jungkook spoke.

"Enough, yeah sure it will be enough why don't you give me 5 % more from your 25%. For you 20 would be enough too. After all you are the one putting us in this trouble." Tae spoke glaring hard at Jungkook who just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Listen, we have no other choice and I know I made a wrong decision and you are angry on that. But it's not time to fight, we have to leave soon. It's better to take them too. Just trust me the last time." Jungkook spoke calmly, tae sighed tiredly.

"Fine, do whatever suits you." He spoke making Jungkook smile a little.

"If you both are done, tell us your decision." Hoseok spoke.

"We are ok. You both cam come with us. But make sure don't try to betray us, it won't be good." Jungkook warned.

"Yeah, don't worry about that. Seok, untied their ropes, it's already afternoon, we should leave fast so we can atleast be a little inside the forest before the sun sets.

Hoseok nodded and untied taekook's hands and legs.

"Ouch, this hurts." Tae hissed caressing the red brusies over his wrist.

"Here I will apply some ointment you will feel good." Hoseok spoke taking an ointment tube. He applied it on tae and Jungkook both wrist and legs.

After that they all left from the house and walked inside the eere forest.

****

"Joonie, they met yoongi and hoseok." Jin informed making namjoon hum and Jimin frown in confusion.

"Who are yoongi and hoseok?" He asked.

"The two normal, alpha and beta who will be a part of the treasure hunt. Their part is also very important in all of us life." Namjoon spoke while he was aim and shooted the arrow to the target smoothly.

Taekook along with yoongi and hoseok had already entered inside the eers not having any clue what kind of things are waiting for them inside. They think it might me easy if they will be more. But the more the people the more the trouble. The more number of people will bring more difficultieds for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

You know I went to palladium mall in ahemdabad yesterday and there I saw ck store. Jungkook's picture was displayed in it, along with his name written boldly everywhere. I was smiling so brightly feeling so proud as i am the one who raised him. I wanted to click a picture with that display but I was with my family. And you know if I had asked to click a picture there I would have got lots of scoldings and would have been spoiled my mood.

So just stared at the picture everytime I passed near the store and saw the pictures and smiled widely, with proudness. Now I feel how armies in other countries feel when they see BTS poster or any stuffs being played in public in their country. Well it was my first time seeing one of this type of thing of BTS in real. I am saying anything, that I am also not understanding what I am saying...

Tell me how it was

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘