06

Yoongi, hoseok, tae and Jungkook stepped inside the eere forest, there was a board infront, that says 'WARNING, EERIE FOREST AHEAD. BE AWARE OF THE DANGER ☠️'.

Four of them just read it and walked ahead, just like my readers walk ahead after reading the smuts warning. They all walked inside, as they were going in, the atmosphere started to get chilly, no it was not as in the place was cold, the vibes of the forest was that made it chilly.

The trees were now looking bigger and wider, the bushes looked scary. As they went deeper in the forest, the place started to get dark, they looked up and found it was trees that were blocking the sunlight.

"It's so silent here." Hoseok spoke looking around, just their foot steps over the Dried leaves was heard.

"It's the silence before the Strom. Make sure to be alert." Yoongi spoke, the other three nodded. They were walking but halted as they heard some noise coming from bushes. They all shared looks, and came in a defence position. They all flinched when a rabbit jumped in front of them.

They sighed in relief that it was not a danger for them. Tae cooed at the white bunny and went ahead to caress his head. The rabbit turned and went away before tae could even touch him, this made tae pout.

"Stop pouting we aren't here to play with those jumpy rabbits." Jungkook spoke with an eyes roll.

"Jungkook don't you think, you shouldn't say something like this for your own species." Hoseok spoke making tae giggle, yoongi chuckle and jungkook to glare at him.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked folding his arms over his chest.

"It's clear, you are a mixture of rabbit and wolf. So you should be saying something like this for your own species." Hoseok spoke, tae nodded agreeing with him.

"Is it, then you are a mixture of wolf and horse." Jungkook spat making hoseok glare at him.

"You brat." He spoke and was about to hit Jungkook but was held back by yoongi.

"We aren't here to fight, will you all stop. We should go ahead, it's past noon. In some hours the sun will set we have to get a safe place to stay before it goes all dark." Yoongi spoke. Hoseok huffed and Jungkook just rolled his eyes. He is rolling his eyes way too much😆.

They all started to walk ahead not knowing a pair of eyes were staring at them from afar. The male smirked as he saw them walking ahead in the forest.

***
Two hours later.

"I am so tired , can we sit and rest for a bit." Yoongi complained, breathing heavily.

"We haven't even reached 1/4 of the forest and you are already tired." Tae commented.

"Listen, everyone has different stamina, I don't have that much strength to walk like you all. And it's better if we sit and rest for a while, then walk ahead." Yoongi spoke putting his bag on the floor and sitting there leaning on a tree trunk.

They all also sat and looked around the forest, the sky was hidden by the tall trees, there weren't any flowers just dark scary trees.

"It looks so dark and scary." Jungkook spoke when they sat for a while in complete silence that was making the environment more scary.

"That is the reason it is named eerie forest. Eerie is a synonym of scary. This forest is scary even if you just walk here. But remember it's just a start, there are many dangers waiting, it's just looking scary but the real thing is yet to come." Hoseok spoke, the three nodded.

"I had heard, there's a group of tribes in this forest." Tae spoke, yoongi hummed at his words.

"There is and they are the biggest thing to be afraid of, Because they won't let you go, out from this forest in one piece." Yoongi spoke.