30

Double update...

As they both were growing older they were getting the attention of the youngsters of the island why not. Jeongguk was turning to be handsome, charming and a bulky male which was every omega and beta's type.

While tae Hyun was the most beautiful omega to ever exit on the island making the alpha's and beta's wanting to worship his beauty. The visuals tae hyun had made everyone shook, even his own mother tae Hee was shook by how pretty her son looked.

Lisa , tae Hyun and jeongguk were way too close. Tae Hyun was like both the siblings eye's, a scratch on him and you are dead. The reason the siblings had was different, Lisa always took tae Hyun as her second brother while for jeongguk tae Hyun was a precious thing a precious being that should be protected at any cost.

And this made almost every omega beta even alpha's to hate tae Hyun. Why not their type was wrapped around tae hyun's pinky finger. If tae Hyun said there's no way jeongguk is going to deny or say no to him. The whipped alpha was famous for his whipped for the pretty omega for a reason.

The hatred increased towards tae Hyun when the three crossed their 16th year. The possessiveness in jeongguk increased, the whippedness in him increased, the gaze became more soft and fond ful for tae Hyun. Why? Cause they were nearing the age of mating, and this made jeongguk's wolf to start recognising his wolf a bit.

Today the three were again busy practice their sword skill as they were inside the practice arena, Lisa was hyping up tae Hyun who was doing the sword fight with jeongguk.

"Tae Hyun, tae Hyun... Come on hyunieeee." She shouted making tae Hyun smile, while jeongguk roll his eyes.

"Lisa you are my sister atleast for once support me." He spoke as he bend down to avoid tae hyun's sword which moved above his head.

"Nahhh, I will always support tae Hyun." She spoke in a teasing tone, making tae Hyun giggle.

"Don't you think your skills are getting old now, try something new." Jeongguk spoke as he rotated tae hyun's sword with his own and make him back face him. Jeongguk placed his sword over tae hyun's neck.

" Should I really use my real skills, than don't tell me I should have told you first." Tae Hyun sang confusing the prince, and in a swift tae Hyun was out from jeongguk's arms and with his amazing skills he pinned jeongguk to the near wall with his sword now placed in jeongguk's neck.

"Wohooooo!!!!." Lisa clapped loudly, while they both were lost in each other's eyes.

They felt their heart racing at the close proximity they had, tae Hyun blinked his eyes to get out from the trace.

"Didn't I said, I will win." He spoke with a smirk that jeongguk find cute.

"Hmm, of course you have to win. It's me who had taught you everything." Jeongguk spoke with a proud grin, making tae Hyun roll his eyes.

Suddenly jeongguk pushed tae hyun a bit away and ran towards the gate of the arena.

"Where is he going?" Tae muttured.

"I will reach there first today..." Tae and Lisa's eyes went wide when they heard the prince shout, they didn't thought much as they ran behind the male who was almost near the room.

Tae and Lisa huffed loudly and rolled their eyes as they saw jeongguk laying on the cozy bed, head placed on tae hee's lap as she was caressing his hairs softly.

He tugged his tongue to the two who were glaring at him.

"Mama, that's so unfair of you. I was supposed to have that massage today." Lisa whinned stomping her feet, jeongguk just shrugged his shoulder closing his eyes and sighing in relief.