04

Night time.

Tae was preparing the mattress on the floor, Jungkook was busy reading the book that tae had. He sighed as there wasn't too much information about the forest and desert. Everywhere was just mentioned how scary and deadly it is. But why it is scary and deadly was nowhere.

"Why do they give half information?" Jungkook spoke.

"I know right, they should have given the whole information about the place." Tae spoke putting 3 pillows on the mattress.

"Hmm, now what we will do. I mean we need at least some idea about the forest." Jungkook spoke closing the book.

"Maybe there will be someone there living around the forest, who can help us." Tae spoke, and sat on the mattress.

"That's right. But why are you sitting there, Don't you wanna sleep?" Jungkook asked removing his boots.

"I want to sleep that's why I am sitting here. You sleep on the bed, I will sleep here." Tae spoke patting the mattress.

"But you said I have to sleep there?" Jungkook asked tilting his head.

"I was just teasing you. I am not a heartless person who will make his guest sleep on floor." Tae spoke with a proud grin, Jungkook just chuckled at his expression.

"As you wish." He spoke as laid on the single bed, tae laid on the mattress hugging a pillow.

Both were back facing each other." He isn't that bad that I thought he would be." Jungkook thought.

"You always thinks everyone is just going to hurt you." Lucifer spoke making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Yeah as if you didn't groaned when that Lana comes close to us." He spoke

"I just hate her presence, but this person is giving me calmness. And that dumb girl made me just frustrated." Lucifer spoke with a low groan.

"Fine fine, let's sleep. Or we will wake up late tomorrow." Jungkook spoke and they both slept like that.

***

Next day.

Tae yawned streching his body he sat on the mattress, he cracked his neck to remove the swallowness around his muscle. He glanced at the bed but was surprised when he didn't saw elder laying there.

Tae thought Jungkook must be up before him, so he stood up to freshen up too. While he was wearing his slippers his eyes landed on the figure laying on the left side of the bed, as he slept on the right.

He narrowed his eyes and saw it was jubgkook, a leg exposed from the comforter, laying on his stomach sleeping peacefully.

"He feel from bed?" Tae asked with a questioning look.

He walked towards alpha and tapped on his back. Jungkook made some noice, maybe groaned and turned to other side. Tae shook his head, and tapped on jungkook's back again.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed.

"Get up." Tae spoke and walked to the washroom, leaving the male to wake up by himself.

When he walked out after freshing up, he cooed internally at the alpha sitting on the floor, comforter wrapped over his body, eyes closed doozing off with a small pout on his face.

"Jungkook, get up. We have to eat breakfast and leave early for the forest." Tae spoke, Jungkook took a deep breath, opened his eyes slowly, blinking it twice to remove the sleep. He threw the comforter on the floor and stood up, wearing his slippers he was about to go towards the entrance door of the house.