part 6

We got to the hotel and presented my pass card. A man on suit guided us to the event hall. We got inside and was astonished. Irene looked around with her mouth widely opened. I am sure she is as stunned as I am. Is this a welcome party or a wedding ceremony of the richest man in Asia?

After greeting some of my colleagues that I know. We went carefully to our seat trying not to break anything or bump into waiters with drinks. This is not my place. I shouldn't have come here. The complex in me started kicking in gradually but thanks to Irene who started a discussion with me immediately. Making me feel more relaxed until I was completely comfortable.

I looked around from corner to corner scanning for my boss. Maybe she hasn't arrived yet. I said. I kept looking everywhere in the hall to see whether I can see her but didn't. The celebration was about to start when they announced her arrival. I let out a sigh of relief because I was beginning to think she may not come.

She waved at everyone and suddenly disappeared into the crowd. of course I couldn't stop myself from smiling from ear to ear. At least I know now that she's here. I'm so happy to see her once again even though it's from a distance and she probably may not recognize me again since we were much she interviewed that day. I am okay admiring her from afar. I am not complaining. I was thinking out loud when Suddenly Irene spoke.

"What is that woman doing here, don't tell me she's your Boss?"

"That's my Boss. Hope there's no problem?" I asked her with concern

"Of course there is a problem...."

"Irene please, there shouldn't be any problem inhere. Remember you promised to be of good behavior. Not alone talking about my Boss in this manner" I said trying not to get angry.

"I won't do anything stupid but I didn't expect her to be your boss. If I had known I wouldn't have come here. Now my colleague would feel betrayed". She said.

"How do you mean?"

"Your Boss is a player. A heartbreaker. She never stays with one woman. Always seen with different girls. My colleague was working in a hotel but she resigned. She resigned from that work because of your heartless boss" she said with hatred.

"Irene it's not nice to talk about people you don't know like that. My Boss, is not like that. She hardly smile at anyone in the office not to talk of flirt with them. She must look weird trying to flirt with someone...."

"You don't believe me?" She cut me off immediately.

Irene has little patience. I need to distract her from my boss so she doesn't have to talk about her and get angry. We all know how it will end.

"Uhm, you have seen how beautiful my colleagues are..."

"You are more beautiful than them." she said nonchalantly

"You better believe me when I tell you your boss is a player" she continued

"She made my colleague fall in love with her and pushed her away like that. My colleague resigned the work because it was hard for her. Seeing the woman she loves check in almost every night with different girls. And funny enough, your boss didn't care a bit about how she feels seeing her do all those things." she said

"I am sorry about that. It must have hurt so much. How is your colleague now?" I asked with concern

"She's still hurting. She still has her picture in her mobile phone that definitely means she hasn't moved on yet. She showed me the picture when she was telling me about her. My colleague said she's a Mom Luang but who cares? I didn't know she has her own private company. FSC corporation for that matter. That explains the full name of the organization. "Freen Sarocha Chankimha'. Interesting" she said sipping her wine.