part 38

I can hear Freen giggling behind me. I stopped and turned to her.

"You can't be like this infront of other people" I said with a low voice. As low as I can possibly be.

"Why can't I?" She responded with a low voice also trying to mimick me.

I hit her on the shoulder slightly. She groaned in pain touching her shoulder and squeezing face as if it was painful.

"Stop being too dramatic I didn't even hit you that hard" I said. And she just smiled.

"I called you but your number didn't connect. What's the use of this your mobile phone if I can't reach you anytime I want?" She said.

"Is that why you have to come here? This people already think we are dating....."

"Are we dating?" She asked getting closer to me.

I became nervous all of a sudden. Wait I thought I'm no more nervous around her. So what is this? Perhaps it's because we are in the office and I'm scared someone might see us.

"Uhm.... that's not what I mean...." I stuttered.

Now she has cornered me. My back against the wall, her both hands on the wall and my head in-between them. She's looking at me in the eyes and on my lips. Wait is she trying to kiss me? Not her flirting here too. Someone might see us. God save me.

"So what do you mean then?" She asked smiling naughtily

I gulped.

She placed her hand on my cheek, caressing them slowly. She's bringing her lips close to mine. Will she do it here? She's crazier than I thought. In as much as I want to pull away, I still want her lips. I closed my eyes waiting for her lips to land on mine but it didn't. I opened my eyes and saw her smiling from ear to ear. So she's just teasing me this morning? Gosh I hate her so much. I hissed and walked away. She pulled me back into her arms.

"How is your wrist?" She asked and held my hand.

She folded my sleeve up and took a good look at it. She became quiet. I know she's getting angry again. She's replaying what happened last night. I need to assure her that it doesn't hurt anymore. Well, it's not as painful as it was last night.

"I'm fine Teerak. It doesn't hurt anymore." I said but she remained silent.

Why did I call her Teerak here? What if someone hears it. I'm to keep it professional at workplace but Freen is in a bad mood right now and I need to get her out of it.

"Let's eat ice cream tonight" I said. And she looked at me.

"Are you asking me out on a date tonight? Finally" She said while smiling.

Wait, was she waiting for me all these while to make the first move? Great.

"I will wear something nice. Is it only ice cream you want to eat? We can go see a movie, go to an arcade...."

I was lost in my world as I admire this beautiful woman infront of me. So she wants to do all these with me but never said a word about it. Why didn't she? She must have really been hurt that I went on a date with Nita instead of her.

Right now nothing else matters, fuck work, fuck office, fuck whoever that sees this, I am kissing this beautiful woman here. I pulled her by the shirt into a kiss. She responded immediately. She kissed me passionately while cupping my cheeks. I love the way she kisses me, it makes me feel .... feel safe.

"I'll pick you up tonight" she said while tucking my hair behind my ears. And I simply nodded. She smiled and walked into the elevator.

Gosh I forgot. I won't go home today. I'll be staying in a hotel for now. I turned to tell her but she's gone. I will just text or call her. I went back to my unit to meet everybody's gaze on me. I smiled awkwardly at them and with no word they all surrounded me.