part 47

I'm cuddling her from the back. The bed is tiny for two people so we just squeezed ourselves there. But I love it. I am enjoying being that close to Becky. I got to feel when she was having a night fever. Thank God the weather was cold, her body temperature was heating me up.

"I can't sleep because you're running temperature again" I said.

"The doctor said it's normal. So you don't need to worry about me" she said.

"Let's sleep together then" I said.

I held her tighter into my arms as we closed our eyes together to sleep. I didn't have the nightmare that night maybe because I didn't sleep deeply as I would often wake up to check on Becky. Plus she also woke me up a million times because she wanted to pee.

I was in my thoughts when my phone started vibrating. I went outside to take that. And met Nita outside. She seems shocked to see me, probably because she wasn't expecting me to come out at that time. How long has she been here? Does she now hide from Becky and watch her from afar? I walked to her with my arms folded.

"Hey Nita"

"Hey"

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I heard Becky is home.."

"Word travels fast you know" I cut her off.

Silence

"Look I know you hate me. But I also care about Becky.."

"I'm not stopping you from seeing Becky, am I?"

"But Becky doesn't want to see you."

Oh so that's why she's watching from a distance. In as much as I hate to admit this, I know she truly cares about Becky. At first I thought she has something to do with Sandra's death, but it is clear now. I walked past her to continue my phone call.

"I can see you're also better."

"As you can see" I said. 

After my phone call that lasted about half an hour, I went back inside. Becky is no more here. She's probably with Nita. I sat down on my chair while waiting for her to come back when her grandma came to meet me. She cupped my cheeks while admiring me.

"You are so beautiful in person Khun" she said smiling. I smiled back.

"Thank you ma"

"Becky told me a lot about you" she said.

"Becky said you love her and I equally saw that you love my granddaughter but I want to hear it from you directly" she said still cupping my cheeks. I just nodded while smiling.

"I love her so much" I replied.

"Then you have my full support" she said that shocked me.

"Grandma" I warmly said.

I'm surprised over what she said. She pulled me into her arms and hugged me like a child. I feel safe in her arms so I closed my eyes while hugging her back.

After a while, Becky is not yet back and it's taking long. I decided to look around for her. I walked out of the house to where I initially saw Nita. There they are. Becky was nervous and walked to me trying to explain.

"Teerak..." She said. I can feel the fear in her voice.

Gosh I hate it when she does that. I don't like her to be afraid of me. The only reason I don't want her close to Nita was because I thought Nita killed Sandra. Even though my little insecurities are playing out ever since she told me she loves Becky, but now I know Becky loves me and not her. Besides forcing her to stay away from Nita is pointless since they still find way to be together. I smiled at her and intertwined our hands together as we walked back inside the house.