part 58

I was in my office when Detective Rak called me. He asked whether I can come down to the police station right away. It is about Sandra so I quickly grabbed my jacket and left to the station.

"Miss Sarocha, there's something you need to see" he said.

I followed him to the observation room. I can see through the one-way mirror who is inside the interrogation room. It's the youngest son of Mr. Montego. What is he doing here? I looked at the Detective surprisingly. What has he got to do with Sandra?

"A man beaten to pulp, was dumped here some weeks ago. With a tape. Whoever brought him here has been looking for him for almost two years now. The tape says he has something to do with Sandra's death. The man equally confirms it yesterday. That's why we called for the immediate arrest of him" the Detective said.

Not long after the eldest son and their father came in also. I looked at the eldest son, he seems really hurt over what is happening. The Detective went inside the interrogation room and shortly after they started.

At first he was denying but he later got upset and admitted hiring someone to do the job. I looked at Mr. Montego and the first son, they are almost in tears as they are very shocked to hear that.

"Yes I killed Sandra! And I don't regret it!" he yelled.

"Why did you do that?" The Detective

"To get back at my brother!!" He yelled getting angry.

I quickly looked at the first son whose tears are already dropping.

"Saint (the first son) and I were good. I thought were good until he forced himself on the woman I love and got her pregnant. My dad knew I love this woman but still forced Saint to marry her instead to avoid bringing shame to the family. She died during childbirth. I was pretending all these while that it doesn't hurt anymore. But the truth is, it still hurts like it happened yesterday". He said

I knew Saint has a child. And that his wife died at childbirth but I didn't know the marriage was forced on them.

"When I heard that Sandra, the model loaned to us by the FSC corporation was pregnant for my brother, I knew it was time to pay back"

Mr. Montego looked at his first son Saint, in confusion. I am also shocked as well. So Saint was the one that got Sandra pregnant? I was suspecting my dad all these while ever since I saw Kiet's video.

"I know Saint won't let her keep the baby so I started threatening her. I did everything to stop her from aborting the baby but she still did. That got me really mad" he continued.

"Why did you want her to keep the baby?" The Detective

"To bring shame to the family of course. I am also their son but they treat me like I'm nothing. They only prioritize Saint's need over mine" he replied.

"So killing her was the best way to get back at your brother?" The Detective asked.

"No, framing him up was. But as always, my dad and the organization has his back" he yelled.

"What happened that night and how did you kill Sandra?" The Detective asked.

"I hired people to stalk and threaten her until she fell into the trap. I equally used her phone to text Saint to meet her in a hotel. My plan was going well but her two lovers were getting in the way"

"How do you mean?"

"Nita and her friend". He said

"I found out that she called them after they drugged and raped her. We moved her to Saint's room and laid her there. We knew she would eventually die since it was overdose. But no one would have known what happened at all if not for them." He said.