part 31

I continued stealing glances at Freen as we were in the restaurant. She's smiling so sweetly at this young man that pisses me off so much. I've never seen her smile like this at any body not even at her friends. I'm the only one that sees that smile, why is she smiling at him like that. I couldn't help but watch them closely, the way they lock eyes with each other. Are they interested in each other? I hate this view. I thought it's only Kim but we have another young man.

I recognize this young man. He was at the office last week, they had lunch together and he even waited till her closing time to drive her home. Last two days, he came during her closing time to drive her home also. so consistent. He even had to join the field trip. I saw the look on his face when Freen sat next to me. So he wanted to sit next to Freen? I should go punch him in the face right now. Why the hell does he keep looking at her like that? Freen seems to be enjoying it too as she keeps smiling and laughing at his silly jokes. It hurts to admit this but they look good together. I avert my gaze each time she looks at my direction. Sometimes our eyes meet but sometimes I'm fast enough to look away before they do.

Few minutes later, it's time to continue our journey. We headed to the bus and sat down. We couldn't move because we were waiting for Freen. She had walked out earlier with the young man. We waited for some minutes before we saw them coming. This young man is holding her by the shoulder. He is pissing me really off, is that how he touches people? He helped her got inside the bus and led her to the empty seat infront of me. The seat he was sitting. I looked at Freen who agreed to sit close to him. Will I say I was hurt? I mean she was sitting with me throughout the journey, why did she suddenly decide to sit with this man instead? I was glaring at the both of them as we continued our journey.

After some hours we are finally here. This place is so big and beautiful. Other foreign tourists can be seen also. Everybody is so tired and all we need is to rest. Our coordinator went to the receptionist to check us in. She quickly called someone on the telephone and not quite long the person approached us. Freen is not here. Where is she? I walked out of the building and saw her resting her head on this young man's shoulder. "You should have told us it's a honeymoon trip." I stamped my feet as I went back to the building. I'm so angry right now.

The man welcome us warmly and ask us to follow him to show us where we'll be staying. We all carried our luggages and followed him. It's a beautiful house with several rooms. Our Boss won't be staying there with us as she'll be staying in the main building and I'm sure Dr. Kiet will be staying in the main building as well. Our medical team, coordinator and some staffs like make up artists and stylists will be staying with us as well. We entered and started arranging our things in the room. Two persons per room. After which I climbed my bed and slept so well.

I woke up hours later, It is dark outside and my roommate isn't in the room as well. I walked out of the room straight to the garden. I saw some of my colleagues having fun, laughing at some silly jokes and playing games. Freen isn't there with them, she must be at the main building which is few kilometers away from us. I decided to stroll around and get familiar with the place. I got lost in the garden. I can't find my way back to our quarters. I looked around trying to see if I can find any worker to ask but didn't see. Now I'll have to ask one of the tourists. I may be lucky enough to find one who knows a little about this place.

"I just found a lost baby" a familiar voice spoke in my ear. That startled me and I quickly turned and bumped into her. She fell on the iron chair behind her and I fell on her. Her two hands on my waist. While my two hands are on her shoulder.

........................................................

I checked into my room in the main building. It's big and furnished to my taste. I asked about my workers and they said they already headed to their quarters. I thanked them and they left leaving me with only Kiet who helped with my luggages. I'm having a migraine which I'm sure will go away after I've rested. Dr. Kiet is very observant, he noticed my headache when we were still at the restaurant and got me some drugs. I feel better but not completely okay. I just need to rest.