part 20

Nam and Kate started giggling making me wonder what was funny. I looked at them expecting an answer to why they are laughing.

"If I were you, I'd tell Becky how I feel before it's too late" Nam said sipping her juice.

"I am confused about how I feel. I have never been in love before to know whether this is love or not"

"Someone is opening up about their feelings" Nam teased. I glared at her to stop teasing. Why do they have to joke with everything?

"Please help me" I pleaded

"You should tell her how you feel. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that considering that she already likes you. You should be fast about it before someone else takes your place in Becky's heart" Kate said.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better? Some times I wonder if you're my friend." I said getting slightly annoyed.

After the lunch, I got back home feeling so worried. Kate's words keep ringing in my head.

"You should be fast about it before someone else takes your place in Becky's heart"

Gosh this is bad. I don't think my heart can take it if that happens. The thought of it is already breaking my heart. So it's clear now that what I feel for her is love?? I thought my friend said love is sweet. Well this doesn't seem sweet at all. I need to tell her how I feel maybe it will help stop this pain I'm feeling inside.

A notification pops up in my phone and I opened it. Oh it's a reminder for the seminar that will be held on Sunday. What is so special about this seminar? Is there something they want to say about modeling that I don't know already? Why are they disturbing my life over this stupid seminar? Aahh, I am so stressed right now. I dropped my phone and closed my eyes.

.........................................................................

It is Sunday evening. The day of the seminar. Nita had called me earlier to tell me she's on her way to pick me up. I quickly got dressed waiting for her. I can't wait to finally go out. I've been trying to focus on other things. To make myself happy and appreciate the effort of others who truly care about me. I've decided to move on from Freen.

"I'm outside now little babe". A notification from Nita popped up. I hurriedly grabbed my bag and made my way out of the house to meet her.

"Wow you look so hot" she said smiling from ear to ear.
I got a bit shy. I wonder why though. But I thanked her for complimenting me and we drove off to the event venue.

It's so big making me unsure of how many people that are here. Nita didn't leave my side as she keeps introducing me to people and her business partners. not long before the seminar kicked off.

She excused herself to go to the bathroom but when she got back, she became clingy around me. But why? She didn't get her hands off me throughout the event. She kept resting her arm round my shoulder. She was all touchy. I wasn't completely comfortable with that but I didn't make it obvious as that would hurt her feelings.

The seminar lasted for 3 hours. It was so educative and fun. It was time to go home. Nita and I walked through the parking lots to her car. She stopped all of a sudden and locked my two hands into hers while looking straight into my eyes.

"Becky I can't take this anymore" Nita said.

"Is everything okay?" I asked confused.

"I know I promised not to bother you Becky. But I just can't continue ignoring my feelings for you" she said.

Well that didn't come as a shock to me because I already figured out. She is too sweet and nice to me not to suspect there's something more.

"I've always loved you ever since I set my eyes on you. I ran off forgetting to take your contact because I had an emergency. I was already at the parking lots when I realized that and rushed back as soon as possible to the mall in search of you but didn't see you. Seeing you again in the garden was a miracle. I believe it's a sign that we are meant to be Becky" she gripped my hands tightly this time