part 15

It was time to see Nam. We went in to the room and we met her lying down and smiling at us weakly. Freen went to hug her gently. And scolded her for not being careful.

"I am sorry my dearest husband, I'll be more careful next time" she said giving out a weak smile as she apologized to Freen. Nam can call anybody her husband anytime she feels like.

"I know you must be scared to death" she added.

"I wasn't worried about you. I was only concerned about my sunshine. Thank God she is fine" she said keeping a straight face.

"We all know the truth Bratty, stop acting hard" Heng teased.

"Can you stop calling me that infront of other people?" She said raising her eyebrows. And then glanced at me.

"We all know Becky is not other people and Irene is our sister-in-law" Nam teased.

Freen and I looked at each other. I shyly looked down while she looked away immediately. Heng was smiling by what Nam said but Irene pinched him to stop laughing.

"Well Irene has been rejecting me. She friend zoned me so since you brought it up Nam, maybe you should help convince her after you're all better" Heng said still smiling.

Are you kidding me Irene? You that won't let me rest because of Heng. All these while I thought it was Heng that hasn't made a move yet. I know Irene obviously loves Heng. But why is she friend zoning him??

I looked up to steal a glance at Freen but caught her staring at me with a smile. I smiled back shyly. She's so sweet. I can't believe she kissed me infront of other people.

Mr. Zen, Nam's husband entered with the two men in suit. Freen moved from the bed and stood beside me giving the husband the space to be with his wife.

"The doctor said he will sign the house call only if you stay for at least a week. So you can be under their supervision in the next few days."

"I know you don't want to be here, I don't want you here too. But it's all for our own good" Zen continued, trying to convince his wife who has started pouting like a baby.

"Freen you look tired. I'm sure you haven't eaten..."Zen said.

"Oh! I am hungry too" Heng said.

Mr. Zen called one of his men to go grab some food for us but Freen quickly cut him off.

"I will go get it." she said.

I was shocked to hear her say that but she quickly grabbed my hand and said.

"And you're coming with me" she added and dragged me out of the room. We walked as fast as possible to her car.

..............................................................................

As soon as we got close to my car, I turned to face her. I can see the confusion all over her face. I have been wanting to do this since morning in the office. And when we were in that room, I have been glancing at her while undressing her with my eyes.

This is torture, I can't take it anymore. Yesterday she begged me to do it but today I want to do it. Yeah it's strange. Even I can't understand why. I have never felt like this for anyone. but with her it's different. Why is she all over my mind like this?

I grabbed her face into a sweet kiss. She was shocked. Yeah I know but I don't care. All I want to do now is kiss her. She quickly responded to my kisses and that got me more excited. I closed my eyes as I kissed her with passion.

I moved her closer to my car and opened the backseat. I pushed her till she got inside. I quickly entered and sat on her laps. Our kisses got wild and aggressive. I kissed every part of her lips. Sucked her tongue like it was the most precious thing to me. Our tongues intertwined as we explored each other's mouth.