part 50

I have been stealing glances at Becky as she eats the ice cream. I want her. I want to have her tonight. But she'll probably refuse since she's angry with me. Her lips are so inviting making me want to taste them. Maybe I should try.

I turned her to face me. I cupped her cheeks. Caressing them softly. She's looking at me in the eyes. She doesn't look angry anymore. I took my face closer to her to kiss her but she turned her face making my lips to land on her cheek instead.

"You're not allowed to kiss me. Go and kiss your crush" She said.

This is so frustrating. If she can't let me kiss her, she definitely won't let me make love to her when we get home. Ggggggh, I'm so horny.

After a while Heng and Irene came out of the Ghost train. Irene is still sulking and Heng is trying everything to make her feel better. Whatever happened in there must be intense. I thought to myself. I'm still trying to make Becky to stop sulking as well. Maybe we should make a trade. Let him talk to Becky for me while I talk to Irene. I took him to a corner and explained everything that happened between Becky and I to him while he explained what happened inside to me. We decided to talk to our partners. I took Irene to the other corner of the park while he took Becky to the other side.

"Heng told me what happened" I began.

She turned to face me. This is the first time I'm talking to my friend's spouse on their behalf. I'll just have to try my best and I hope it works.

"He did it on purpose" she said.

"That's what you think. But the truth is that he didn't. It was unintentional" I said.

"I saw him hugging and holding the lady's butts" she said.

"Yes it's true it happened that way but he didn't mean to do that. Heng said ......."

HENG

"Irene you know I haven't been to such a place. Let's go together"

"If we do, it won't be scary anymore and it won't be fun" she said.

I tried everything to convince her to be together but she insisted on us going separately so I agreed.

I walked alone to the dark building with only a very dim light. And sculptures as scary as fuck with horrific music and sounds. I got more scared the moment I felt something was coming behind me so I decided to run. It was also running after me. My screams kept echoing back and  the creature was laughing at me.

I ran to the other side of the house. I saw a lady standing stiffly there. She must be really scared. I went to her. Maybe we should run together.

"Please help me get out of here. I'm so scared" she pleaded.

I held her hand as we ran, looking for our way out. As soon as we got out of the most intense area, she hugged me tightly. I was shocked over her reaction. I pulled away quickly from her but Irene already saw that.

Irene said I touched the lady's butts. I don't even know when it happened. Maybe I did that unconsciously. It wasn't intentional because I don't remember doing that.

END OF FLASHBACKS.

"So please don't be angry over this. I know my friends. They don't cheat on their partners. If they love you, they will give you their all. You should take it from me, Heng can't do anything that will hurt you" I said in conclusion.

She was mute. I hope I did well. I just pray that Heng will be able to convince Becky for me. I can't sleep like this because all my body is on fire.

.................................................