part 10

This is the last week of our training programme wow I can't wait to receive my first pay. And as always we don't get to see the Boss at work.

Speaking of my boss, she has dropped me home twice now. I can't forget the second time she drove me home, she stopped at the same cake shop and bought snacks for me just as she did the first time. Even though we didn't talk much on our way, she was very attentive to my needs as if she could read my mind. like when She slowed down immediately I started feeling uncomfortable over her driving. She reduced the AC when I was getting cold, she stopped to get water for me from a supermarket. How did she know I needed water at that time? Did she notice my hiccups? I don't have to say anything, she just does it for me. All these behavior of hers make me fall more in love with her.

Why would people say my Boss is heartless? She is infact the sweetest person I have ever seen. I guess they judged her based on her facial expressions. Yes it's true she doesn't laugh and smile, sometimes I wonder how her face looks like when she smiles but it shouldn't be enough reason to judge her.

"I don't care about her lifestyle, I don't care how it will end anymore. I just want to allow my heart feel for her as much as it wants. I'm not going to hinder it anymore because the more I fight it, the more I get hurt. Let's go with the flow" I keep telling myself every night before bed.

And I miss her every day. Wishing to see her even if it's by accident. I keep wishing for her to drive me home every day after work.

I was smiling at my thoughts when someone shouted in panic.

"The boss is coming down to our unit. Everybody be at your best." Someone shouted.

"Hey! Pick that paper up." another voice shouted

"I need to clear my desk it's so messed up" the other said.

Everywhere became noisy as everyone is trying to arrange and keep things as it should. I was a bit confused. Normally the boss doesn't come down to our unit but even if she wishes to come which occurs once in a blue moon according to our old colleagues, they'd announce it before hand. Why is she coming? I looked around my desk, it was arranged accordingly so I let out a sigh and immediately the boss walked in.

"Good afternoon ma'am" everyone including me greeted in unison while bowing.

Oh she's walking towards my direction. Wait why is she standing infront of me? Did I do something wrong? I raised my head to meet her gaze. I shivered. I'm so sick of shivering and having this stupid butterflies roaming in my tummy anytime I see her.

Her face wasn't cold neither was there a smile on them. It was just normal, way too normal, for the boss we know and we are not used to that normal face. It's beginning to scare me. My hands are shaking. I grabbed my dress around my thighs as I wait to hear what she has to say.

"Join me for lunch Miss. Armstrong" she said. Then turned to walk to the door.

"Now" She added.

I quickly grabbed my bag and phone and followed her. As we were about leaving the room, she turned to my colleagues who were already shocked and confused.

"No need of arranging your desks anymore because I won't be coming back here today." She smirked and walked out.

Is there something the boss doesn't know? How did she know we were putting things in order? I asked as I run after her trying to catch up with her. She walks really fast.

...........................................................................

After about 20 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at a very big restaurant. This restaurant must be only for wealthy people. The inner and outer decor was something else. I couldn't help but look around in astonishment. I looked at my Boss who is now sitting calmly with her arms folded, looking at the table without blinking as if she is in a deep thought.