part 57

I arrived at the location Kim sent to me. Let's get it over with. She needs to stop calling me all the time. Becky can't know I'm still in contact with her.

"You're always as beautiful as ever" she said coming to hug me but I pulled back immediately. She giggled

"This is exactly why I love you sweetheart. Everything about you screams DADDY!" She said.

"You should stop calling me on phone. You should stop all that Kim..."

"Why should I?" She asked.

That got me angry. I clenched my fist really hard. I hate that she's making me repeat myself.

"I am engaged. I will soon be married and it's not nice if you keep calling me like this"

"What about me Freen?" She asked.

"I love you so much. I can't move on. I can't replace you. I know you love that girl, but I love you Freen" she continued.

This girl is really stubborn. I don't like it when other people profess love to me. It irritates me really bad.

"If you continue this way, I will file a restraining order against you ." I said.

"Is that supposed to scare me? I called you here to have a deal with you" she cut me off.

"You can get married to her peacefully. While we continued our affair maybe till I fall in love with someone else". She said. Gosh Is she kidding me?

"You're asking me to cheat on Becky with you?"

"That wouldn't be the first time" she said.

"What are you talking about?"

"So you have forgotten how magical your fingers were that night?" She said.

Now I'm weak. So this is about that night. The problem is that I don't remember a thing that happened that night after drinking with her. Why is she bringing it up now?

"How can you forget how you made me moan nonstop? You were so wild that night. I want to continue having you. Let's keep having each other like that sweetheart maybe only then will your fiancee not get to hear how you made me moan uncontrollably"

"I promise to get myself someone as beautiful, hot, and sexy as you. But for now, let's keep exploring each other" she said running her fingers all over me. I pulled back

I fell on the couch weakly. Is she blackmailing me now? Becky will never forgive me if she hears about this. I remember that night. The night we welcome Nam's baby home. That was months ago before my proposal. What am I going to do now? If Becky gets to hear this, it will be over for us.

I looked at Kim who's smiling naughtily at me. I know I'm weak right now but I can't show her that. she can't know that her words got to me. I grabbed my bag and stood up.

"Think about it Freen" I can hear her saying.

My tears started running down as soon as I got into my car. Should I tell Becky about this myself? Will she believe me? I'm sure she will hate me for that. It was a mistake. A big mistake of my life. I regret it everyday and now it's standing right infront of me.

........................................................

Our wedding preparation is still going on well. Freen's mum has been really helpful. Infact she took it upon herself to make it the best in Thailand. I will be leaving to England tomorrow for my mum's operation. I am having a mixed feeling about traveling maybe because I am worried about Freen.

Freen is losing weight everyday and she is always lost in her thoughts. At first I thought it's the wedding preparation that is stressing her out so I stopped her from doing anything. We have a planner and her mum is there also helping out. Anytime I ask her what the problem is, she would say she's fine. How can she be fine when she is always lost in her thoughts. Most times she comes in very late at night slightly drunk. Other times, she hides to take her phone calls.