8 . Karakura Town and an attack..

2 months passed .

Things were going rather smoothly for the oldest kurosaki sibling. Even though he heard the cries of a hollow every, he had learnt to ignore it. He no longer had the spiritual pressure necessary to move around or fight in his soul form, so he ought to not even think of fighting, right?

But sadly it wasn't so easy. Ichigo was used to fighting the hollows and waking up when he heard the cries . He would wake up at 3 AM and reach out for his badge ,only for his hand to halt halfway. When this happened the third ,Shiro ended up cutting off the sounds for Ichigo to get a sound sleep . There were no signs of Rukia or Renji or any of the soul reapers he knew ,but that was obvious . He knew that they wouldn't visit ,after all there were no more threats and therefore Karakura town was left in the hands of a lousy soul reaper named Isamu Takeuchi ,but thankfully Ishida ,Inoue and Chad had taken matters in their hand and hunted down the hollows.

Ichigo's training was going well too. One of the dimension jumpers would visit him every now and then . They used to use the window but he asked them to use the door instead . He didn't want his father popping in and seeing him people who aren't involved in soul society . They complied .

Gojo and Yuji had visited him a week ago and had given him a scroll and a katana . He now had his own Katana . It was made in Konoha by Ten Ten 's ,Naruto's friend, father. It was just like Tensa Zangetsu ,Naruto had asked them to customize it for it to look just the same . His father and sister had gone shopping that day and had burst in when Gojo and Itadori were about to leave . Yuzu invited them for dinner and Gojo gladly accepted ,ignoring Ichigo's glare .His father looked a bit wary about the two strangers but soon accepted Ichigo's lie that they were from another town and that he had just moved to Karakura . He knew that his father hadn't actually believed him but Isshin had gone back to acting like a fool ,so that was a good sign .

Ichigo's life was rather peaceful ,too peaceful . He felt a bit useless but decided not dwell on it for too long or he would have to hear one of Shiro's lousy speeches . He sighed and rolled over ,it was 7 in the morning now ,he had to reach school by 8

'I ought to get ready'

'Yeah ,you better or you'll have to see your father flying in here yelling 'MY SONN RISE AND SHINE' ' Shiro said imitating Isshin through their mental link

'Please don't do that again' Ichigo scowled , he only received a cackle as a reply . He quickly set about his daily routine . He grabbed his homework, his bag and rushed down the stairs . He then chugged his orange juice and grabbed the toast presented by Yuzu ,kicked his father in the face when his father ambushed him and ran down the street to meet Mizuiro and Keigo .

"You're late Ichigo "Keigo said with a slight grin

"I know I know . "Ichigo said

"Anyways we better hurry . Is Chad joining us today?"Keigo asked Mizuiro

"No . Let's go "Mizuiro replied

They set off to school . Ichigo found school awfully boring but also found it a bit refreshing that he now had to sit through all the classes without ditching it to kill hollows . He glanced at the two vacant seats of Rukia and Renji . He shook his head and sighed as he sat down in his seat .

Their teacher ,Misato Ochi, entered after her long break .

"Ah,Ichigo ! Long time no see ! Heard you attended the classes well for the last 3 months except a 1 week break. Glad you decided to graduate ."She greeted him

Ichigo discreetly rolled his eyes and muttered a thank you .

"Alright class .Settle down . Roll call. "