Team meeting

" So how'd it go?" Shiro asked, laying down on his stomach and propping himself up on his elbow.

Ichigo sighed and laid down on his back next to Shiro.

"Typical worrywart. Team meeting in three days "

Shiro cackled before he rolled on his back and closed his eyes to take a nap.

He didn't bother going into Ichigo's mindscape. With so many emotions clouding his mind, Shiro could imagine the downpour. The albino definitely didn't want to get soaked so he would just crash here.

Ichigo groaned as his phone buzzed again this time Naruto. He had forgotten to call the blond . Naruto had gotten word about the meeting and now he was worried and curious why Tyson wanted one.

Shiro once again cackled at orange head misery. He got a glare and a scowl in return. But they didn't affect him anymore.

~~~>>>>>>><<<<<<<~~~
3 days later..

Tyson sighed . Late. That was unusual of Itadori. Gojo, Megumi and Kugisaki had arrived and had stated that yuji had gone to grab something he had forgotten.

That was 15 minutes ago , he had a sense of foreboding. Ever since Ichigo had been attacked and ever since he heard what the man had said to Ichigo, something didn't feel right. He felt that something bad would happen soon . What if Itadori was to get attacked on his way to the link. Tyson sighed and shook his head. Now was not the time to be worried.

Tyson watched the group as the hall fell silent. Ichigo was scowling at Shiro who was grinning like a maniac. Shiro had sent Ichigo a few annoying images of quite a few things. And Ichigo was getting pissed. He didn't want to see Urahara and Jinta giving an advertisement on bizzare things made by the blonde scientist. Ichigo remembered Urahara showing all of them but he hadn't paid attention to it . But someone else did and was now annoying him .

Ichigo soon closed their mental connection and had no plans of opening it until the meeting ended .
Gojo spoke animatedly ,to a bored and uninterested Megumi, about his trip and how many souvenirs he had collected.

Kugisaki ignored Gojo and tended to her straw dolls. Naruto was fiddling with his gear and Kakashi was reading his book as usual .

"Let's begin the meeting."Tyson said

"Yeah . No point in waiting any longer ."Naruto said with a nod

"True . Ichigo, could you please tell us what exactly happened? "Kakashi said, placing his book down .

"Sure " said the orange head before narrating the whole incident .

"How do you remember all this ?"Nobara asked

"Shiro here lives in my head "Ichigo said tapping his head

"So ,he is able to see through your eyes ?"Nobara asked

Ichigo nodded .

"Well ,he isn't much of a danger to us "Fushiguro shrugged

"That is true ."Ichigo said

"Also ,Tyson . Old goat face don't trust y'all . Damn sure he's  suspicious ."

"Anyways ,the real issue in our hands is the guy who attacked Ichigo . Is he actually serious about what he said? If he is, what does he want ?" Kakashi said

"What do you mean?"Nobara asked narrowing her eyes

"What I mean is what does he gain from all this ?"Kakashi said

"That is a question only time can tell"Ichigo said

"But we need to find out ."Tyson said with a sigh before adding "We can't risk sitting around and allowing his 'plan' to move forward. For all we know he could be an overpowered maniac who wants to destroy all of the worlds . We can't risk it "