Akio.

" I'm here ~" Satoru sang " What do you need!!! "

" Sorry about the intrusion " He hears his student apologise.

" Satoru " He looks at Tyson who had called his name. In Tyson's dimension, the people mostly called the first names of the comrades instead of the last names. He had found it weird at first, but he was quite alright with it now. Most of the dimension jumpers called him by that name these days.

"We've sort of got a..situation" He says looking back at the white haired boy standing beside Ichigo. The boy stares up at him, inquisitively. As though, he was watching a special creature or bug. Well, Satoru can't blame him. His blindfold and uniform did do that.

His eyes scan the boy  and somehow , the boy's face was so similar to his own. However, the eyes were different. The boy's eyes weren't bright and blue they were dull and black. Similar to many women he had once had affairs with.

This was truly troublesome. He'd  have to deal with the situation delicately.

" And..? What's this little guy doing here. " Satoru asks

The young boy speaks up before Tyson can

" By.. By any means are you Gojo Satoru? "

{ A name Akio had been chanting in his head as a mantra ever since his mother gave him that letter. Ever since he had fallen into that weird dark pit. Every time, he found himself checking if the letter was safe.. }

" That's me. " Satoru says with a nod turning to the boy.

" My mother asked me to give this to you.. " He trails off, producing an envelope from his  pocket.

The envelope was a bit dirty and was torn at the edges. Satoru accepts the envelope from the boy. He gently pries it open with his long fingers.

Within it was a letter.

He opens it. He had expected a letter filled with sorrows and miseries and sadness, and perhaps a little bit of poetry on the side too. However the letter was plain and everything within it was to the point. He sighs reading the words. The last sentence was quite unsettling

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.

It was as though the child was merely a burden to her. Then again, he probably was and it was probably all Satoru's fault.

He must have been considered a mistake. An accident. A burden.

Because of the circumstances, no one could actually be blamed either.

He glances the boy. His eyes weren't hopeful. They weren't happy or excited or joyous like any of the kids he had seen. They were nervous, bitter, scared.

He wonders how old the child even was to look like this. What he had gone through to make it seem as though he was far more older than his age.

This situation was far far too delicate.

But when has he ever cared about that.

It's the reason most emotional people don't like him. Yuuji is far too nice, Nobara doesn't like him much but puts up with him thanks to his wallet that she steals often and Megumi considers him his benefactor and has grown used to him antics.

The higher pretty much hated him and only put up with him because they needed him for his power. Honestly, he would love to just kill them all but that would create a disturbance in the world that even Satoru may not be able to clean it up alone.

That is why he wants to teach. So that the next generation would be on par with him like Suguru once was..

He returns his attention to the situation at hand.

" Right so, according this letter from this Nakata woman, your mother. You're supposed to be my kid.. "

The boy sighs. It felt like he was disappointed. Why? Satoru stares at him through the blind fold, his lips twisting into a frown

" Look. I - I don't care if you don't want to be family or if you don't even want to see me again. My mother threw me out with this letter. She told me to hand it over to my father. I think it's for you. If it isn't, I am sorry for the inconvenience I caused. "

Satoru sighed. Really. This kid was bothersome. He reminded Satoru of Megumi. Too smart and too sad for a kid his age. Then again, Satoru seemed to have been the same at his age. Forced to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders alone just because he was born with the power of the Six eyes.

He remembers glaring at every single sould he passed by. He remembers being an actual asshole to Suguru and Shoko. They were the ones who helped him. They made him believe in being happy for no reason at all. To smile just because he wanted to. To stuff his face with cheap candy because he loved it. To annoy people just because he thought it was fun.

( He used to do the last one even before meeting his friends.)

" Inconvenience, huh? That's true I guess. "

That was an awful thing to say. Satoru knew that. But he wanted to say it to know if that'll get under the kid's skin. However, he was disappointed by the kid's reaction.

" If you'll take me back to the city I lived, I'll leave and never try to contact you again. "

So, he had gone through a lot. And it seems he can live on the streets alone too.

(Really, what exactly had he gone through? )

" What can you do alone? Where will you go? "

" You don't have to worry of me. I have always been on my own. I'll be fine. "

That made even a supposedly heartless bastard like Satoru feel pity for the kid.

" Alright it's decided! " He claps his hands together, standing up.

" So, you'll be taking me back to the city? "

" Who said that? I'm adopting you. "

" But-"

" Nope! You're not going argue! We're going to be family! You'll also have many elder brothers and sisters who'll go on play dates with you! "

Tyson snorts.

" Let me guess, your students get to babysit Akio "

" Yep! Oh right! I almost forgot! " He turns to Akio after asking Yuuji and Kakashi to bring party poppers.

" Welcome to the family Akio! "

They pop the party poppers as he says that.

Akio's eyes moisten. He bows his head. Ear burning red.

" Thank you" Satoru hears him whisper.

Satoru grins

" Well then! Let's throw a real party now! "

{ Nobara storms into the place and yells angrily for not calling her to the party. Megumi stood behind her, wondering when she'll notice that she's yelling in an empty house with no people present.)

~~>><<~~

Arc 2 is over !

Arc 3 will be the last part of this book!

Thanks for reading!

Until next time.

~~><~~