He is.. how do I put it...

I really was about to offer this strange hero a cup of tea and let him sit down to rest. It was really nothing much but a sign of hospitality but he decided he didn't even need me to offer it up to him. Instead he went straight for the chair right in front of my desk and sat down there looking at me. I knew that this would for sure not be easy at this point. 

Where did I get myself into...

Was he always this intimidating?

I...

Maybe I shouldn't have let him in?

Was that even an option!

What bullshit!

He is a costumer and I kinda would appreciate a bit of a change around here.

It was getting boring.

Hero: What do you know?

Me: That is not the right question, now is it?

What do I even say?

I don't know what he wants to know...

I know my way around here but that question is soo vage.

Who knows what he means!!!

He could also just be wondering around because his kids ran away... he does look scary and it would be a perfect story!

UFFF!

Just imagine!

A hero father, a son with a powerful quirk, a lot of expectation, then running away from it, finding their destiny, a really really hard life on the streets or even getting into vigilantism...then ... then.. what next? 

Maybe make the father find the son?

Or arrest him?

Ah that would be quite the cliche story but it is my cup of tea!

Now let's hear him out!

I decided instead of starting to think about soo many scenario that could be true, I might as well hear him out. Besides he does not look like the guy who would do something like that. I mean yes, he seemed scary and yes he seemed intimidating but there was something about this guy that was telling me that he definitely was valuing his family. I don't really know what it was but I was sure about it. Then again why should one of his kids run away in this kind ov weather... doesn't really make snese at all and for the hero not to have stopped them.... yeah even less plausible but hey, it would make up such a good story! It was after all more likely that this hero was here because he was searching for someone, a criminal or a villain.

Hero: I am seaching for any suspicious activities around this area.

So I was right!

He is here because of some villains....

Ahh too bad!

It would have made such a great 

I was kinda dissapointed after knowing that he was only here to ask questions but then again what did I even expect? Him having toubles at home? His wife throwing him out? Who knows. People have great stories and sometimes I was just there wanting to listen to all the tea they had.

Me: Depends on what you see as suspicious. 

Hero: ....

Me: What?

Hero: Where are your parents?

Me: Don't need them.

Hero: Oh really?

Me: You didn't come for me, so I would appreciate it if you stop looking at me like that. 

Hero: That may be right but leaving a kid on himself is also not right.

Me: I am fine here.

Hero: In this area?

Me: I love this shop. 

Hero: ...

Me: *sigh* You are looking for either a thief group or a villain group. What you need?

Don't really know why but right now I wanted to get rid of this guy. He was annoying on his own and I kinda would never think like that but right now I had a felling he was about to say something about a kid who was owning a shop. He tried this already but I own this place. It was mine and I loved it.

Hero: Villain group.

Me: Try going to the bar, 2 streets away from here. Go out down the streets then right and then left. You can't miss it.

Hero: Thanks. . . Are you not fearing them?

Me: Why should I? Villains betray each other the whole time besides I am a civilian.

Hero: .... So no parents?

Me: Nope now do you have any more questions?

Hero: *sigh* Recommend me a book.

Me: Sure.

I was kinda happy he said that and since he was a hero who definitelly will not leave me alone anymore, I decided to actually go to my little book collection on the side of the wall close to the entrance. There was one book which immediately came to my mind:

"The Book of Why"