This?! Weird!

It was only after I got a through explaination of everyhting that changes, that I realized that nothing really gonna change besdies me getting some running fresh water and electricity. I was still owning this bookstore and that was it.

Me: By the way, is there anything I can help you today?

Enji: No, you already did enough.

Okay....

I don't think soo...

But alright!

Ama leave it be with this!

???: Hey, do you have something about some boredome? I want to give it my brother to stop with his theories.

Me: Sure.

Enji: You really think he will stop?

Of course I started listening into their conversation while I went to a shelf and started looking for something that would fit. I mean I didn't know the whole story but just listening about it I knew it was quite bad.

I wonder what book...

Hm...

Theories...

How can he annoy someone with theories...

Am I glad they didn't see mine!

On that topic... Maybe he is also running around telling how people are related and how things are just planned out and not really a coincidence and stuff like that. At this point he might also say that a hero is related to someone he just happen to see and find some things in common... he wouldn't be that bad right?

I mean it does sound bad if a hero and his hero brother is concerned about it.

I wonder if he is also a hero?

Nah!

Such a crazy hero?

I think the hero commission would have done something against that.

It's not good for them if there is a hero running around theorizing and then hitting the nail right on the spot as well....

Ah I can see why they are concerned now.

Maybe he got a bit to close to the truth... or he is simply annoying.

Well whatever!

My job is to give them something that would help them!

After a while I found a book which would fit the situation perfectly:

"A lot of people are saying"

It was a book about some conspiracy theories and why they could be dangerous. I hoped that the message behind it and more the reason WHY it could be dangerous would find the guy. Maybe it even would have the opposit effect but I kind thought it would fit the bill for now and maybe even get him to stop do some theories about a certain topic but lead him into something else. Who knows!

Me: This should do the trick.

Of course I picked up the book and went over to the heroes and smiled as I handed it the heroes son which I still didn't know how he was called. I noted down mentally that he was the son of Mr. Todoroki so he was a Todoroki and since I didn't know a name he would be the new Mr. Todoroki till he would correct me like Enji did. Still was weird that I could the man by first name but oh well the customer was always right and who was I to judge.

Mr. Todoroki: "Objective view of the World"....Meh he will like this.

Enji: Let me see.

Before the son could do anything the father took the book of his sons hand and started looking through the book before looking at me with a deadpanting look. I was still smiling and holding my profesionality up. Tho I had no idea what he was saying about. I mean yes it was a different view point of the world but it looked as if he was reading the title and it was just wrong. I could still see it. The title was "A lot of people are saying". That's what was written on the front and on the side of the book. 

Me: Any problems?

Enji: No. How much?

Me: On the house since you are so kind and let me stay here.

I can't ruin a nice relationship!

Maybe I need you in the future and you are the landlord now.

So I better stay on your good side.

Enji: Not happening. 

He didn't even wait before putting some money on the table and then dragging his son and I mean literally dragging as in he grabbed the back of the costumes collar and walked out of the door. The Lawyer exited and went his way by now.

I on the other hand was left there watching this all happening with a smile.

What a weird day...

It really started soo crazy...

I hope it is only getting better....

Why is this man still looking at me?!