What in the world....

I was really enjoying my weeks now that is had become a bit more quiet. Nothing against customers but all these past couple of weeks showed me how troubled people can be. Sometiems it felt as if they came to my bookstore to find someone to talk too. Oh well that was just what I though but then again I liked talking to people. If they needed help then why not be there for them. I enjoyed my work and I also enjoyed being with them for sure.

Mr.Todoroki: Enjoying the day?

The moment I heard the voice, I could also hear the doorbell as well. It seemed as if this hero liked to come in announced which was better than another one kicking in my door.

Me: Ah, Mr.Todoroki! Long time no see.

Mr.Todoroki: I was quite busy.

Me: Totally normal.

Mr.Todoroki: Here I brought you the newspaper.

Me: How nice thank you.

Mr.Todoroki: I hope this will satisfy you?

Me: Pardon?

Mr.Todoroki: The hero commission was taken care off and Nezu is now leading all the heroes. There is a lesser crime rate than before and everything is working to the better.

Me: That is great!

Mr.Todoroki: Is there something wrong?

I think everyone could see how confused I was because this mister right in front of me was talking as if I send him to do that. It seemed almost as if he was expecting a bit more of me. He might want criticism or even a rewards maybe just acknowledgment but I didn't quite understand what he had to do with this or me?

Me: No, this is good news but I don't understand what it has to do with me.

Mr.Todoroki: Without you, this wouldn't have been possible.

Me: Pardon?

Mr.Todoroki: The books.

Me: The books?

Mr.Todoroki: Yes.

Me: If I remember right, I gave you books that could help you and your son out. Some philosophy books.

Mr.Todoroki: What are you talking about? You gave me all the information which made the cup possible.

Me: No, I haven't. Why would I even want that?

Mr.Todoroki: ....

Me: .... 

Mr.Todoroki: Kid, are you not joking right now?

Me: Do I look like I am joking?

Mr.Todoroki: But we talked about everything? I thought you knew what was going on.

Me: I thought we were talking about your son getting in troubles.

Mr.Todoroki: No.

Me: ....Oh....

Mr.Todoroki: Alright.... this is mysterous....

Me: Yes and I still don't know what you did....

Mr.Todoroki: That is not important. Right now what is important is that you give me a book.

Me: A book? Why and what kind of book.

Mr.Todoroki: "Travels to the inside world." That's the book on the table right now right?

Me: Ah yes, did you read it perhapse?

Mr.Todoroki: No but I can read the title on the side.

Me: Wonderful book, you should read it one day.

Since this hero asked for the book, I picked it up and gave it to him directly but that was the moment his eyes widen and he dropped the book to the ground.

Me: Pardon me....

Mr.Todoroki: Kid, you have a quirk....

Me: I know.

Mr.Todoroki: Then what is your quirk?

Me: I don't know. I never found out but doctors insist that I have one.

Mr.Todoroki: Well I know what it is.

Me: Really?

Mr.Todoroki: Yes... the book just transformed in your hands.

Me: I don't see it.

Mr.Todoroki: I do though and if I am right, then you are transforming the book and it is up to the receiver what it is for....

Me: Huh?

Mr.Todoroki: I just wished and thought hard about a book which could help me out with my hero agency... and here I have it.

Me: That's good.

Mr.Todoroki: That is dangerous kid!

Me: I don't understand.

Mr.Todoroki: Imagine someone with the thought of world domination or worse ending the world!

Me: .... oh....

Mr.Todoroki: This is important right now, who are your costumers?

Me: I have Mr. Yagi, Mr. Hawks, your son, Nezu-

Mr.Todoroki: Fuck this explains the weird behaviour of the rat! Don't tell anyone about your quirk and don't accept new customers.

He looked serious and I did get what he was pointing out. My quirk was dangerous but I loved books and helping out so I couldn't gave up on the bookstore. I think he knew that as well which was why he had told me not to get any more new customers. That meant I could still stick with my old ones.

Mr.Todoroki: If Nezu comes overe here tell him you cannot give him any books as he has accomplished his purpose.

Me: What is that supposed to mean.

Mr.Todoroki: Just do it.

Me: Alright....

Since he seemed worried about me, I decided to trust this man and accept this request. After I found out what my quirk was, I was kinda in a daze for a bit even while the hero was there and I really understand the danger in it. However I believed that the customers I had besides Nezu were all great ones. Of course I would make sure to continue serving them. Hopefully what Mr.Todoroki told me would get me Nezu out of my store.